Quitting

Chapter Twenty-Four

   After a week in that hellhole, I'm finally released. Unfortunately, I have to go to rehab for three months. During those weeks, my carving got worse. I really need that stuff. Now that I think about it, I never really knew what the purpose it's for. Anyways, I, luckily, wasn't allowed to have it. But it made me so mad to not have it. Worse of all, Jack and I never even seen each other for the past couple of weeks. I keep thinking about texting him, but I always back out. I still remember what he said in the hospital that day. It pains me for what I had said to him. As usual, I shook it out of my head. I decide to watch his videos. I never even watched his videos ever since the hospital visit. I grab some water and went to my couch. I flop down on it, and open up youtube.
"Jesus! I have SO many videos I need to catch up on." I sigh and check the recent uploads. As I'm drinking water, I spot a video that made my heart drop. I nearly chock on my water when my eyes hit it. The video read "Might Quit YouTube". I just stared at it. I rub my eyes incase it was a nightmare. It wasn't. I click on it. As I watched the video, tears went down my cheeks.
"No.....this can't be happening. Jack, what are you doing?" I whisper to myself. I wipe my tears and try to contact Jack. Nothing.
"Come on Jack. Pick up." I start to pace back and forth. Finally, I hear his sweet irish voice.
"Hello?" He says, weakly. He sounds terrible. His throat sounds really scratchy.
"Um.....Jack? Hi." This was way more awkward then I thought it was going to be.
"Oh. (Y/N). Hey. Now's not a good time." He sounds like he's about to cry.
"That's it. I'm coming over for answers whether you like it or not." I sternly say.
"Wait. (Y/N), I-..." I hung up on him before he could finish. I grab my keys and jacket, and head to Jack's house.

Hey guys! I am seriously in to this story. I can't wait to upload this again very soon hopefully. Anyways, hoped you enjoyed. Bye!