How Did I Get Here?

Chapter Twenty-One

   I wake up to find myself on the floor. People are walking by in different cosplays and such. I know where I am. Pax. I get up and look around. I'm confused. I get a tap on the shoulder and turn around.
"Jack?"
"Yeah, you okay (y/n)?" I just stare at him.
"Hello?" He says while waving his hand in front of my face.
"Uugh...yeah. Sorry, I'm just very out of it." I say.
"Oh, okay. Come on. You need to sit." He grabs my hand and we dash backstage of the panel.
   "Thanks for making me run." I say sarcastically. He chuckles as he sits me down. He gets some water and gives it to me. I notice that Mark, Bob,Wade, and Felix were there.
   "I can't wait to go on, how about you (y/n)?" Mark says with a smile. I nearly choke on my water. I start coughing.
   "Oh my god, are you alright?" Jack says while rubbing my back.
   "No. I nearly died and I'm not going out there!" I regain myself. Everyone there seems shocked.
   "Sorry. I'm just have...stage fright. I never liked going up in front of people." I say as my face turns red. Jack squats down next to me.
   "Hey, it's okay. As long as I'm here, there's nothing to be afraid of." We go into a hug. Thanks to Jack, I'm ready to go out. Something still bugs me though. How did I get here? I thought I was at my place or something like that. Everything is so blurry. I shrug and got ready to go on stage. Jack calls my name and I went on the stage. I wave and everyone cheers. Before everyone sat down, I hear a door open from the front of the room.
"EVERYONE GET DOWN NOW!" Gun shots fire in the air. Everyone panics, but did as the guy said. We follow his commands. They're wearing masks. He and his guys lock all the exits. He comes on stage.
"Anyone tries anything funny, I will blow your fucking brains out." He gives a smile that gives chills down my spine. He walks across the stage looking at us. Then, he comes to me.
"Get up." I did. He suddenly grabs me and holds a knife to my neck.
"Okay youtubers, you better give me your money or I will kill her." I start to shake. I feel the cold blade on my neck. I feel sweat coming down my face. Jack stands up suddenly.
"Sit down!" He says to Jack.
"No! Let her go fucker!" Mark gets up and dashes to the alarm. He clicks it and the exits open. Everyone scrambles up. They run for the exits. The band of guys start shootings at people. They hit random people. Everyone screams. I start to cry. Blood and bullets fly everywhere. I'm too scared to run. I see Mark on the floor with a pool of blood around him. Same with Bob, Wade, and Felix. They all got hit.
"NO! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!" I collapse to the floor. I see Jack running towards me. Then, I see blood dripping from his shirt. He falls. I catch him before he hits the ground.
"NO! PLEASE! WAKE UP! EVERYONE WAKE UP!" The leader walks up and reveals who he is. I know I heard his voice somewhere.
"Hi (y/n). We'll meet again. I'm someone you know on the Internet. That's all I'm going to give you as to who I am." He smiles at me then lifts a gun to me. He shoots me and I black out.

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating this. I had a dance on Friday and felt really tired. I am hoping to upload more. Again, sorry for the wait. Anyways, hoped you enjoyed. Bye!