The Feeling

Chapter Eleven

Your POV
I wake up and see Jack next to me in the hospital bed. I smile at him. I had this strange feeling in my body. I felt this before when I...LIKED SOMEONE! I feel my face turn red. At the same time, Jack wakes up. Bad timing.
"Good! You're finally awake!" He gives his funny smile to me that makes me giggle. Then, the doctor comes in.
"Hey. Glad your awake." The doctor tells me everything I need to do to recover. I nod and he lets us leave. Jack calls a taxi and we leave from the hospital.
It's a very quiet ride home. Jack has to stay with me incase anything bad happens to me. I keep looking out the window. I look over to Jack. He's also staring out the window, thinking about something. I stare at him, until he looks over to me.
"What are you staring at?" I look away and hear him giggle. I could feel the blood boil to my cheeks. Finally, we arrive at Jack's place. He pays the guy and we walk up to his place. He opens the door and I kinda fan girl now that I realize I was in Jacksepticeye's house. I keep my composer and sit on the couch.
"You should probably take your pills. I need to upload the second video. I'll be back soon." I nod and he goes into his recording room. I sigh and grab the pill bottle.
"I know I'm fine. I don't need stupid pills. I can control myself." I get up and walk to the trashcan. I throw the pill bottle away and watch some tv. Of course nothing was on, so I watched some youtube videos I had miss. I tap on Jack's channel and watch some of his older videos. I smile and feel my face flush red. I soon pass out from being fatigued and finding out the true feelings I have for Jack.

Hey guys! Sorry if this boring, but it will get good. Anyways, hoped you enjoyed. Bye!