Letting It Out

Chapter Fourteen

Your POV
I wake up with a bad headache. I notice that Jack is asleep on a chair next to me. I smile. He's snoring a little.
He so cute! Wait, why did I just think that?!
I didn't know how to feel for Jack. He wakes up. He has a serious expression on his face when he sees me.
"I know you probably just woke up, but I need answers. No excuses." I'm shock of how stern he is.
"Okay, Mr. Grumpypants, what do you want to know?"
"Why do you cut yourself, why did you not take your pills, and, oh, I don't know.....how come you didn't tell me you suffered from a lot of anxiety and depression?" I just look down with silents. I feel tears in my eyes.
"I.....I..." I couldn't get an answer for him. He just sighs.
"I think I'm just gonna go. I need some time...to think." I just nod. He grabs his jacket and leaves. I grab a pillow and chuck it across the room.
"WHY! NOW JACK FUCKING HATES ME!" I scream. A nurse comes running in. She has blond hair with blue eyes. She seems very nice.
"What's going on?!" She panics.
"Nothing. I just..." She walks and sits at the edge of the bed.
"It's just what?" She calmly says.
"I like this guy, but now he's mad at me because I didn't tell him this personal stuff." She nods.
"I have no idea of what to do. I can't really chase after him." She thinks for a moment.
"How come you can't just tell him why you couldn't say it?" I give a shock look.
"Because.....I..." Before I could finish, she I interrupts me.
   "Because you love Jack and don't want him to hate you." My jaw drops to the floor when she says that.
   "You...you knew the guy who was here?"
   "How could I not? My nephew showed me him. Of course, I started to watch him all the time. But take my advice. You need to tell him, or it will just gets worst each day. Besides, you can trust him." She gives a smile to me. I thought about it. She's right.
   "Thanks. I will. By the way, what's your name?"
   "Your welcome, and it's Lucy." She walks out of the room without anything else to say. I thought about a lot of things. Being bullied, my mean parents, the cuts. Just everything. I try to fall asleep, but I couldn't. I just keep looking at the clock, waiting for the sun to rise.

Hey guys! I am super tired today, but you should except more uploads since I have a half day tomorrow. Anyways, hoped you enjoyed. Bye!