Come On Over

Chapter Three

   "What are you doing here?" I gasp at him.
"I'm staying here for a month because of Pax and other events with my fans." He smiles warmly at me.
"So I saw the whole thing back there. Who were those girls?" He sounds very concern about me. Why? I wasn't special or anything. Not even close.
"Just girls." I look down at the wet pavement. My wet hair goes into my face.
"If they were just girls, they wouldn't have done that. Who are they? You can trust me." Jack kneels down to me and rubs my back for comfort.
"Some bullies at my college." I look at his face. He seems a little angry.
"Did you tell anyone? Like you parents or something." I gulp. I wish he didn't mention my parents.
"Sure. They just said to be strong and that I'll get through it." He gives me a I-don't-think-that's-true look.
"Anyways, I should get going." I realize I look like a freak. My clothes are wet and sticky from the rain and beer. My hair is all over the place. A loud crash of thunder and lighting hit through the dark sky.
"Hey, is your place close by?" I shook my head.
"That's what I thought. You can come hang at my place until the storm leaves." I look up in shock. He just ask me over. I nod my head. We walk to his place in the wet and cold rain.

Hey guys! I am going to go back and forth on stories if you are wondering. Anyways, hope you enjoyed. Bye!