The Fangirls

Chapter Nineteen

   I get up early and decide to go out. I didn't want to wake up Jack because of how tired he was from last night. I keep remembering what had happen that night. I blush. All of a sudden, I hear whispering as I walk down the street. I stop and look to see two girls that seem familiar. Then, it clicked. They are from the party. I just see them and not talk to them.
   "Are you with Jacksepticeye?" I didn't like her tone with me.
   "I don't think it's none of your business." Maybe I shouldn't have done that. But Jack helps me get brave and stop being a victim. Yet, I'm being an asshole to these people.
"It is. Stay away from Jack, okay?"
"You're not the boss of me. I can do what the hell I want!"
"Like die!"
"Look, I don't want to beat your asses. I get he's your idol, but you don't have to be so aggressive towards other fans." They both look at each other.
"And why should we listen to you?"
"If you do this again, you could get your ass beaten." The just look at me and walk away.
"That's a nice way of treating them." I jump to see Jack behind me.
"I thought you were asleep."
"I woke up and tried to find you." I smile and we lock hands as we walk home.

Hey guys! Sorry for the short and lame chapter. I am seriously so tired that I almost fell asleep on my bus today. Yeah. And I have a dance this friday so I can't really upload stuff that day. I will try to upload this weekend if homework doesn't get in the way. Anyways, hoped you enjoyed. Bye!