Everything Is Going To Be Okay

Chapter Eight

Jack's POV
   I decide to visit (y/n) tonight. I hope she's okay. I'm still wondering about those cuts. I finally arrive at her place when I see two people enter.
   Must be her parents.
   I decide to wait outside of her place. Then, I hear screaming. I didn't want to barge in, so I just stood there. Then, the door flies open.
   "Watch where you're going!" They walk away like nothing even happen. I walk in. I didn't see (y/n) anywhere. I check everywhere. Then, I see the bathroom. I try to open it, but it was lock.
   "Oh god...(y/n)! Please open the door!" I could hear her crying.
   "(Y/N)! OPEN THE DOOR, PLEASE!" She didn't respond.

Your POV
   I hear Jack screaming to open the door. I didn't care. I decide to talk.
   "Why...?"
   "Why what?" Jack says with confusion.
   "WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH ABOUT ME?!" I scream as I was trying to open the pill bottle. It wouldn't budge. I chuck the bottle at the wall. Then, I see the knife with dried blood on it.
   "I care for you because..." He trails off.
   "I KNEW IT! YOU NEVER CARED ABOUT ME TOO!" I grab the knife. I made more cuts on my wrist. The pain, the agony, it's all there. But, I'm happy for some reason.
   "SCREW IT!" All of a sudden, Jack bursts the door down. He dashes to me and grabs the knife and throws it across the floor. He drops to the floor and holds me in his arms.
   "NO! LET GO OF ME.....please..." I start to cry again in his arms.
   "Shhh...everything is going to be okay." We stayed there like that for a while. I start to feel drowsy and go to sleep in his arms.

Hey guys! This chapter was intense. Anyways, hoped you enjoyed. Bye!