Haters Gonna Hate; I'm Gonna Rage

Chapter Four

   We walk about two blocks when we reach an apartment complex. We walk up to the second level. He opens the door and let's me in.
"Wow. This place is huge." He giggles and he gets a towel for me.
"Here you go."
"Thanks."
"By the way, I didn't get your name."
"Oh, my name is (y/n) (l/n)."
   "My name is Sean or Jack, but I can see you're a fan of me." We both laugh. I start to shiver after a while. Jack looks over to me and goes to his room.
   "If you want to change into this you can." I could see he's avoiding eye contact with me because he's blushing. I grab his sweatshirt and walk to the bathroom. After I was done changing, I look at myself in the mirror.
   "Why do I have to be so ugly?" I whisper. I hold back my tears and sigh. I could feel a lump in my throat from holding my them in. I walk out and sit on the couch.
   "When is this storm going to be over?" I see Jack staring out the window.
   "Look, I should be heading home now. Umm...when should I give this back to you?"
   "You can have it. Surprisingly, it's too small for me." He gives a smile to me.
   "I think you should stay here. It's not safe to walk home by yourself in the dark."
   "I'm fine. Besides, I have class in the morning."
   "No. I'm coming with you." He gets up and puts on a jacket. We walk out into the dark.
   We walk down the wet and dreary sidewalk. I feel like someone is following us. I keep turning around. Jack notices and he grabs my hand. I jerk my hand away.
   "It's okay. Just play along. I also feel like someone is following us." He whispers. I nod and we keep going. Right as we walk, someone jumps us. Two guys attack Jack and one pins me to a wall.
   "GET OFF ME YOU CREEP!" I scream.
   "Ooof...you...bitch." Jack drops to the ground and faints.
   "NOOOO!" I struggle to run to Jack. The guy's grip was to strong.
   "You are the worst youtuber ever. I hope you die now. Looks like your girlfriend is too weak for us. She will be easy to kill." Of course, these stupid haters are getting crazy to the point they try to kill youtubers. My rage builds up. I bite the guys hand and he let's go of me. The other guys notices and attacks me. I doge them and hurt two of them. They run away and I'm left with the leader.
   "Bring it bitch." I run towards him and tackle him. He punches me in the face and my nose starts to bleed.
   "FUCK! YOU MESS WITH THE WRONG PERSON YOU MOTHERFUCKER!" I get on top of him and I punch his face. He gets up and runs away. I notice Jack is still unconscious. I run towards him and pick him up. He slowly wakes up.
   "There...gone?" He stutters. I nod to him.
   "You...must of...kick...their arsses." I smile and help him get up. We walk to my place in silents.

Hey guys! I hoped you enjoyed this chapter! Bye!