The Addiction Starts

Chapter Twenty

"Please stay. You don't have to go." I cry to Jack with puppy dog eyes. Jack's leaving to go to Pax. Sadly, I couldn't go because of my 'condition' I'm in. He sighs.
"You know I can't let the fans down." He states as we enter an embrace.
"You know I'll miss you, right?" I whisper into his ear.
"I know. I'll see you soon and we will text each other and facetime." I look up and he smiles. We kiss for the longest time. Then, he pulls away. He gets his suitcase and goes out the door. I wave goodbye to him. I go to the couch and slump down.
"Fuck! Why does he have to go! Wait, I am being super selfish right now." I didn't want to go anywhere at this point.
"Fuck it! I'll just take a walk." I grab a sweatshirt and went out the door.
I'm walking down the cold sidewalk. I embrace the cool air on my face. The fresh air makes me calm and relax. I decide to go back since it's dark.
As I enter my apartment complex, Rosie and her friends grab me.
"This will help for sure. Have fun wasting money off this." She holds a needle. I see that Jack's apartment door was open. She broke into the apartment.
Why was there a needle in his house? Don't tell me he takes drugs!
Rosie lifts up my sleeve as I struggle to break free.
"Stop your squirming." She barks as she injects the needle into my arm. Her friends let go of me. I drop to the ground. I heavily breath as I grab my arm.
"Bye bitch. Can't wait to see you die from overdose!" She high fives her friends as they walk away. I get up slowly. My vision got really blurry. I wobble as I walk back into the apartment. I got in and close the door. I flop on the couch. I didn't feel pain. I feel really good. I want more. The craving grew for it. I see the case with another needle with a bottle of the liquid. I didn't read what it said. I got more and injected it.
"This is AWESOME!" This was the best feeling in the world for me. I didn't give a shit about anything while I was high on this stuff. Then, it was harder for me to get up. I try again to get up, but ended up on the floor again. Then, blackness appears. Before I blacked out, I hear a voice.
"Welcome to your worse nightmare, (y/n)."

Hey guys! I decided to put another part out. Sorry for the cliffhanger. Anyways, hoped you enjoyed. Bye!