Waiting

Chapter Ten

Jack's POV
I wait for any new information to come up. I was so tempted to go and see (y/n). I start to pace around the waiting room. A doctor came in.
"Is there a Sean McLoughlin here?" I come up to the doctor.
"Please, follow me." I follow him into (y/n)'s room.
"From the looks of it, she will survive." I give a sigh of relief.
"But, if she does this again, it's very likely she won't survive." I nod. I couldn't believe that (y/n) did this. I didn't understand why though.
"She needs to stay here for the night incase anything else happens. And here. She will get unstable at times because she's in a traumatic state. This will help. If she gets out if control use these pills." He hands me the pill bottle.
"Just keep an eye on her, so she doesn't do this again." I nod. Then, a scary question popped into my head.
"What happens if these pills don't work?" When I ask, I didn't want to know the other option.
"Then...knock her out with this." He hands me a case. I open it to see a bottle with liquid in it and...a needle. My eyes go wide.
"Is this safe?" I question.
"It is. But, if you use this a lot on her, then it could kill her." I didn't like this option. The doctor picks up his clipboard, and leaves me and (y/n) in silents. She looks very bad. She's very pale, and there are tubes connected to her. I intertwine with her hand.
"Not matter what, I will always protect you, even if you deny me." I kiss her hand, and fall asleep, hearing the machines beeping in the back ground.

Hey guys! Sorry if this is short. And I am going back to school tomorrow and might not post a lot of things until the weekend. Anyways, hoped you enjoyed. Bye!