Waking Up From The Nightmare

Chapter Twenty-Three
WARNING! SOME OF THE STUFF CHARACTERS SAY IS VERY MATURE CONTENT! READ IF YOU WISH! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

My jaw just drops. He keeps waiting for me to shake his hand. He pulls his hand away.
"You know, it's very rude to not shake people's hands." He jokes.
"You know it's rude to enter an innocent person's mind when they don't want you to." I say with aggravation in my voice. He giggles and walks towards me.
"You're not as innocent as you think you are." I roll my eyes. He suddenly flashes in front of me.
"Look, can you just let me go."
"Of course. But know this. I'm always haunting your dreams. I basically control the bad things that are going to happen in your life. Anyways, I'll see you in the next video." He says in Jack's voice when he does his outro, but in a scary and deep voice. I try to get him, but he disappears. I black out after he went away.
I gasp and open my eyes. I'm now in a hospital room. I notice Jack is next to me.
"Oh thank god you're okay. I thought you were never going to wake up." He says as he hugs me. He lets go and lays back on to the chair.
   "Jack, what happened to me?" I lied. I know what happened, but I was hoping it was all a dream.
   "Well, your neighbors found you on the floor with a needle and a bottle with liquid in it next to you." He says while looking down. I know he's hiding something.
   "Jack, what are you hiding. Please tell me." He sighs.
   "That bottle and needle.....I was given it by the doctor. He said...to use it if the pills didn't work on you." My eyes go wide. My emotions were not stable at all at the moment.
"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THIS BEFORE?!" Jack is taken back from my sudden out burst.
"I just didn't want you to feel bad or worried about this." I didn't care what he thought before.
"THAT IS NOT AN EXCUSE THOUGH! YOU SHOULD HAVE FUCKING TOLD ME YOU STUPID IRISH MAN!" Jack looks down. He balls his hand into a fist.
"You know what! I have taken care of you and I never gotten a thank you from you at all! I'm sick of your attitude towards me and others! UGH, JUST GO BACK AND START CUTING YOURSELF AND OVERDOSING AGAIN!" Jack immediately covers his mouth. My heart broke into tiny pieces when he said that. I look away from him.
"I'm.....I'm just gonna go." He gets up and leaves. I didn't know whether to cry or just be mad. I never knew Jack could say mean things to me. He's usually so nice and sweet. Now, his anger just got released. I keep thinking over of what he said. I shake my head just laid in my bed. I soon felt drowsy and went to sleep, feeling a tear fall across my sad face.

Hey guys! Yay, two parts in one day. I hope this makes up for. It uploading stuff. Anyways, hoped you enjoyed. Bye!