Parents

Chapter Seven

   I wake up to the sound of knocking at my door. I pick up a sweatshirt and put it on. I head to the front door.
   "Oh my god..." They can't be here.
   "Well, aren't you gonna say hi or something?"
   "Umm...hi?" They roll their eyes at me and go in. The people I want to see less is.....my parents.
   "This place looks like shit! You need a better job, disappointment." They now call me their disappointment.
   "Why are you guys here?" I cross my arms at them.
"To see if you finally got your ass up and found a job." I could feel my anger bubble inside of me.
"Can you guys just leave now? I think it's for the best." They turn around slowly.
"HOW DARE YOU KICK US, YOUR PARENTS, OUT OF THIS PIECE OF SHIT OF A HOME!" My mom booms. Everything went silent, at least I did.
"NEVER EVER TALK TO YOU PARENTS, WHO GAVE BIRTH TO YOU, LIKE THAT AGAIN!" My dad screams. I could feel tears running down my face.
"Save your stupid tears for your own pathetic time." I couldn't take this anymore.
"THEN, MAYBE I SHOULD JUST KILL MYSELF! I TRIED MULTIPLE TIMES BEFORE, WHY NOT JUST FINISH THE JOB!" I run to the bathroom and lock the door. I could hear them leaving. I stay on the floor and held my knees. I'm crying hysterically now.
"If not one cares or loves me, why am I still here?" I reach up to the bathroom cabinet. I held my pill bottle in my hand.
"Why was I even born?"

Hey guys! This is really getting deep now and it will just get darker or maybe not. You'll have to see. Anyways, hoped you enjoyed. Bye!