Part 2 Chapter 9

2 WEEKS LATER

Chapter 9-Reunited

Jazz p.o.v

I am officially pregnant with Rocky's baby! Well Rocky doesn't know yet. It doesn't matter because he will have to pay for this baby and me so oh well. I was going to tell him today. So I called him up since he wasn't in Cali anymore. He was touring with the Asap Mob and Danny Brown.

Rocky: Aye what up Jazz

Jazz:...Rakim I'm pregnant! The baby is yours.

Rocky: Hold up! I don't know about that because you were with the whole team.

Jazz: Think hard.

Rocky:......oh...

Jazz: Yeah it's yours.

Rocky: I'll take care of mines if its really mines. But I guess you telling the truth. You set me up! I can't believe you trick!

Jazz: Tricks are for kids! Boo please you ain't accidentally fall on me. When you get back in town we will talk.

Rocky:...Yeah...see you then

Ha this dude just got played. And I am now bout to get paid!!!

Rocky p.o.v

She set me up! I know that baby is mines. It's just I ain't ready for no kid yet and I can't force her to get a abortion. She ain't gonna do It anyways. Dang!

Angel p.o.v

For the past two weeks I have just been crying and feeling bad about my life. But today I was going out today with Shandora. Y'all remember her from the club. August Alsina girl. Me and her have been talking lately. She was taking me to some lounge called "The Big C". It's a weird name. I got ready and took a shower and did the rest of my hygiene. I decided to wear some black tights and a green hi-low shirt. I never use to wear this outfit. Then I put on some green sandals and then I put some light makeup on. I am not a fan of make up its just too much sometimes. Then I put my hair in a messy bun. At 6 Shandora picked me up and she drove us to the lounge. I need this fresh air. We walked straight in because of Shandora's status. I had none. I was just a girl in that poetic justice video and a almost ex of a rapper. We walked into the v.i.p. I was just bumping my head to the music. Then guess who had to come and kill my vibe. Kendrick Lamar Duckworth! He walked in looking nice and chill as usual. He had some chick on his arm. She had wavy type weave to her butt and she was thick with this big butt. She was pretty-basic! I swear these boys love them basic. I turned my head but he saw me. Crap!

Kendrick p.o.v

I saw Angel. She was pretty as usual. She saw me and then she turned her head quick. I laughed to myself. I guess she saw Tavia holding my arm. Tavia was just a one night thing. I ain't too much care for her. I guess Angel thought she was my girl. I walked over to Her.

"Hey ma how you been" I asked Angel.

" I'm not your ma and I've had better times" she replied back with attitude.

"Attitude ain't cute on a female. It's nice to see you. I ain't see you in a minute shorty" I said to her.

"Who fault is that?! It's not mine. I...see you got a new chick" she said changing the subject.

"Nah she not my chick she just my date for the night. Look I miss you Angel. I just needed space. I was angry that you forgave him. But that was the right thing. Lets start off from where we left" I said to her who was now blushing. We hugged for a good while until Tavia started tapping on Angels shoulder.

"Excuse me this my man can you back off" Tavia screamed at Angel who just gave me this dry look.

"Hold up ma I ain't your man. I just met you yesterday at a concert. Calm down. And Angels my girl so get the stepping." I said to Tavia who just walked out V.i.p. For the rest of the night me and Angel just talked the whole night until the club closed. Them I invited her back to my crib. We just fell asleep on each other. I missed shorty like on the real.