Chapter 33

Chapter 33

Kendrick p.o.v

I was angry. I was sitting down at home just plotting how I was gonna get that nigga back. I'm not one for violence. I'm not. But as The Late Tupac Shakur said Every nigga from LA got a little thug in him. I was just getting angrier and angrier. How dare that square start something? I got it!!! I remember Angel saying something like he work at a gym or whatever. Yeah that's right the one by her mommas house. I quickly got up and jumped in my car. I was driving like a mad man trying to get there. I finally arrived there mad as H-E-L-L! I walked into the gym.

"Sir you need a I.d. In order to use the equipment." Some lady said at the desk.

"I Using nothing I'm just paying a little friend a visit. I think his name is Mandela or some crap." I said trying to play it off.

"Oh Mandela yes. Oh my god how did you guys meet? I'll take you right to him. Anything for you sir."

She said unaware. I followed her to where this nigga was at. I walked into his room. He was by himself just how I wanted it to be. I closed the door. He was startled. He was shaking his head and was walking back.

"Oh no don't walk back now nigga. One thing I hate is a nigga talking around as if he is a bitch. I hate a bitch made nigga." I said getting angrier.

"Naw cuz it's not like that. It was just..." he said as tried to throw a chair at me. I rushed over there and I pushed him into the glass mirror. It shattered as we were tumbling around the room. I punched. He tried to grab a piece of the mirror glass and stab me. I pushed his hand back. I grabbed the glass and I threw it. I punched him over and over.

"This for me, this for my niggas, this for my wife, this for my daughter, this for my mother in law and most of all this is for your slick talking mouth!" I said as I punched him. I stopped and got off of him once I saw his face was covered in blood. I saw the mirror shattered. It was blood on the floor and on the walls. I was covered in blood. I heard that square moan.

"Look stay away from my family. Stay away from me. Keep our names out your mouth. And if they ask who did this you better not snitch or that blonde at the front desk better not snitch or its your ass." I said as I walked out the room. People were staring at me. They were whispering different things. The lady at the front desk was horrified. I just walked out the gym and drove home. I opened the door and I saw Kenya bouncing Angel on her knee.

I saw the homies drinking and talking. When they saw me everybody paused.

"OMG Kenny what happened?!" Angel said rushing over to me rubbing my face and trying to comfort me.

"Ain't nothing happen." I said dryly. The homies were ready to fight.

"What happened B?" They asked me. I said nothing I told them once more as I walked up the stairs. Angel followed me. I went into my room and I started to take off my bloody jacket.

"Baby just tell me what happened please! We promised to tell each other everything." She said as she sat in the bed with tears falling down her face.

"I said nothing damn!!! Ain't nothing happen and it's gonna stay that right! Got it?" I said yelling at her and pushing her into the wall. She wiped her tears as she proceeded downstairs to go get Kenya. I ain't mean to touch her big she was getting me mad and angry. I got in the shower and got rid of those clothes I had on. When I got out I saw Kenya was no where in the room. It was just Angel laying on the bed crying.

"Baby sorry I didn't mean to hit you. I'm so sorry." I said as I got next to her. She looked scared and terrified. She was trembling at the sight of me.

"Baby I'm not going to hit you! I'm not I'm sorry..." I said as Angel slapped my face. I put my head down and I rubbed my face. Angel was just looking at me and shaking with fear.

She just hugged me tight. I hugged her tight back.

"You promised you would never touch me." Angel said over tears. I started crying too.

"I promise." I said as I hugged her tight.

"Tell me what did you do." Angel begged once more. I sighed.

"I took care of Mandela for a very long time. He ain't a worry of ours no more. I promise you that shorty." I said hugging her as she looked a little worried. But I didn't kill him but I worry if I should. I went downstairs to get Kenya. I brought her back upstairs. We all decided we should watch a movie. Spend time together. Act like nothing ever happened.

"We should Boyz n the Hood!" I announced to them.

"My baby isn't watching that!" Angel said holding Kenya who was staring deep in my eyes. It made me soft. I never thought I would have a daughter at all but I did. Kenya started making sounds.

"How about Despicable me?" Angel said holding up the DVD.

"I don't think so. I ain't watching that." I said. Angel frowned up at me.

"Say daddy please let us watch the movie?" Angel said putting Kenya on my face. She was slobbering all over my face.

"Alright Alright we can watch the movie shorty." I said pulling Kenya off my face. We were watching the movie. Then Q and all my homies piled up in the room with popcorn and sodas.

"I want to watch too!" Q crazy self said as he laid in our bed making it sink in.

"Y'all niggas need to bounce like ASAP!" I said laughing. They gave theses puppy dog eyes to Angel.

"Alright they can stay...." angel said laughing. But that night we all watched the movie. And we all fell asleep in that room too. It was swole in that room. That night I has nightmares about that dude Rodney beating up on Angel and I was letting him do it. After that nightmare I held on to Kenya and Angel closer.

Y'all the next chapter is the last chapter of this book. I will be making a sequel to it. Mean while check out my book TATTOO. Give it some love.

XXHARLEYXX