Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Jazz death affected me a lot even to the point I started treating Kendrick differently. I don't mean to its just I'm full of emotions. The investigators couldn't find any evidence on Jazz. It really wasn't fair. Then the doctors said the reason Jazz died was because She had a overdose of some drug. They said it was suicide, they found Jazz fingerprints on the needle. I don't think it was suicide but who knows maybe she was depressed. I miss her. I was watching Martin in Kendrick's room laying in the bed wearing one of his shirts. Then Kendrick came in the room with some deep red roses and chocolate.

"Is that for me?!" I asked blushing. He nodded as he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks baby what for what's the occasion." I asked eating the chocolate.

"We'll just because..." Kendrick said playing with my hair.

"What's up? What do you want to tell me babe" I asked nervously.

"We'll I have to go on tour with the guys again and Rocky. It's a world tour. And I'll be doing this for almost the whole year. But in between I will be back in Cali" Kendrick said as he was looking into my eyes.

"So that's it? You're just gonna leave me-wait I'm sorry it's just I'm scared the relationship will fade. I know you're a rapper." I said as I turned my head.

"You didn't let me finish shorty. I want you to come with us. Go on tour with us. Come on. Say yes? Please!" Kendrick begged.

"...I don't know-what about my mom-and I don't know..." I replied quickly.

"You have nothing to fear Angel. Your mom is fine she has been by herself for a long time she is strong. And you want this thing to work. Trust me. Are you coming?" Kendrick asked me once more.

"Yeah I'll go Kenny! Yeah!" I said smiling. He was happy. We were just watching t.v. Martin went off and then we turned to TMZ. Then we saw Tavia saying something about Jazz and Rocky.

"Yes I was Jazz best friend. You know they tried to blame me for shooting her and killing her child. But you see I can't really talk about that for legal reasons. But of course I was found not guilty. But with Jazz death- I know who did it. Like it was Asap Rocky! He didn't want the baby and he was pissed at that. So he probably was the one who shot her or got some one to and he probably gave her the drugs. I'm just saying!" Tavia said talking to the paparazzi.

"WOW! She is just stealing fame by blaming people!" I sighed. Kendrick rubbed my back. I would say something against her to the press but Kendrick kept me hidden from the public. That night I just went to sleep and dreamed about Jazz. The next morning I went shopping with Shandora to get things for the tour for me. We walked around the mall.

"Girl I pray for you with that tour. It's groupie city! They don't have no class or respect. Like I went on a tour with August and I got into a fight at each concert. It's Cray Cray!" Dora said as she was staring at a purple peplum dress. I just nodded my head. I wasn't fighting anyone. Kendrick has better sense I at least hope he does to not engage with any activities with those girls. I finally ended up with with several bags from different stores. Dora forced me to get these clothes she insisted I step out of my comfort zone. We finally stopped at a bistro at the mall called Lopez. It was nice and okay. We sat down and waited for a waiter.

"Hello ladies how I can start you off" he asked. It was RODNEY!!!

"Uh I will have a raspberry lemonade and a order of stuff mushrooms." Shandora told him.

"I will have a glass of water and that's it for me" I said trying not to look in his face. He just smiled at me and then touched my shoulder. I shivered with fear. Then he said okay Angel. He walked away.