Chapter 32

Chapter 31

I woke up with Kendrick wrapping his arms around my waist. I slowly got up and he turned the other way.

"Good morning...babe." He mumbled slowly. I replied the same. I got up and took a refreshing shower and brushed my teeth. I heard Kendrick get up out the bed and walk in the bathroom. I started cooking us breakfast. I wanted everything to go fine from here to the future. I made us both grilled ham and cheese sandwiches. My favorite! I saw he was still in the shower so I left to go pick up Kenya from Erin.

I got in the truck and I was on my way. I heard my phone ringing I luv this by August Alsina. It was Shandora.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Girllll! Um you may want to check Media take out!" Dora said quickly.

"What happened?" I replied nervously.

"Mandela talking reckless about you,Kendrick,your momma,Erin, and Kenya!" Dora replied. I didn't even have time to respond back. I pulled up in a parking lot. I quickly searched for the story from Mandela.

"Yeah I hit that. I had relations with Angel Duckworth. Kendrick's so called wife. You see Kendrick went on tour and everywhere he went he was just hoeing around with these females. Angel was heartbroken plus her momma died. She had just had the baby too. I was there for her. Kendrick just wanted to keep his rep clean as a good guy. But he is not. Also he was sleeping with her sister Erin. So I stepped in and I comforted her. When her dirty sick mom died, her slow looking baby, when her husband was cheating, I was there! So one of these days me and her met up again after Kendrick dumped her for some Spanish broad and we got busy. And she got the monster. [AIDS] it what is but she can call me any time!" I threw my phone down. I couldn't believe this loser! Really he is lucky I ain't kill him when he told me now he out here spreading lies. He better hope Kendrick ain't here this. If its one thing Kendrick hates its disrespect! I mean Kenny is a cool guy but once he cracks it aint pretty at all.

Kendrick p.o.v

After I took a shower and are my delicious breakfast my babe prepared for me I was just chilling you know watching Martin. I got a text from my nigga Q.

"Yo B they got you and your people on Mediatakeout! Read that ish now! Is it true?"

Great what story Media takeout got on me now. I got my laptop and searched that ish up pretty quick. I was freaking pissed to the core. To the core! That square was mad disrespecting my family and I have had enough of the bull! That's alright because it's just the beginning it's not over with. You better believe that!