Chapter 18

5 weeks later

Angel p.o.v

I am pregnant. I have been talking to Kendrick on the phone. But I haven't seem him face to face. Between these five weeks i got a whole makeover. I even cut my hair in a short cut. I decided since I was about to be a new mom I needed to be a new person. I told my mom about me being pregnant. She freaked out in happiness for me and Kendrick. But she wasn't too happy when I told her about me and Kendrick issues. Anyways today I was suppose to meet up with Kendrick at a restaurant to talk about all of our issues. I got ready. I wore a red short sundress and red and brown sandals with matching red sun earrings. We were going out to a sports bar called Duffys. I drove over to Duffys and I walked outside to the deck by a ocean that has a table ready for us outside the restaurant. I just sat and ordered me a raspberry lemonade. I was nervous because I was wrong in the situation. Just then Kendrick came over and gave a hug that lasted for about 60 seconds. He ordered him a glass of water.

"How have you been Angel and you look pretty" Kendrick asked looking right in my eyes,

"Thanks...I have had better times and you?" I replied.

"I'm fine just fine. I-- Look how is the baby?" He asked scanning over the menu. A tear fell down my eye and I wiped it quick. I couldn't take us talking like we were strangers.

"Kendrick the baby is fine...I'm sorry about everything. I'm the reason everything is like this. Yeah I'm insecure and I lack confidence. I'm sorry. I love you and I want it to work. Baby please!" I begged crying now. He shook his head and looked directly in my eyes as he held my hand.

"I love you too! I want things to work especially since we have a kid on the way but it takes two. You don't trust me or even respect me and my career." Kendrick replied.

"So what now..." he cut me off because he hugged me tightly. I hugged him back.

"It's me and you forever Angel!" Kendrick said as he kissed my forehead. I just blushed and smiled brightly.

"That's that smile a homie likes to see." Kendrick said as he held my face. Afterwards me and Kendrick went walking around by a beach that was near the restaurant. Just then some dude walked up to Kendrick.

"Yo OMG MAN YOU'RE KENDRICK LAMAR!!! Look man I love your music man. I'm a up and coming rapper and I want you to check out my work." The guy said as Kendrick took his cd.

"I will listen to it homie that's my word what's your name homie?" Kendrick asked.

"My stage name is Griffin Jay but my real name is George Jermaine Jay. I'm sorry is this lady your girlfriend. omg she is the girl from the poetic justice video!" the guy said then asked. I looked up at Kendrick and blushed.

"Uh maybe she is a special friend, a really special best friend." Kendrick replied talking to the guy.

"Oh I thought she was your girl-anyways man thanks for giving me a chance man you want regret it!" The dude said as he ran back to his friends. I looked up at Kendrick and punched him.

"Aye what was that for?" Kendrick laughed.

"Just a friend huh just a special friend!" I said laughing.

"Oh that's what's up. I'm just trying to protect you from getting attacked by paparazzi like a shark. And my baby!" Kendrick said as he picked me up bridal style. I'm glad we are fixing things. I like that better yet I love it!

After going out with Kendrick I went back to his place. I walked in and all his friends ambushed me and hugged me.

"Girl we miss you. Look Kendrick had two of these Cray Cray groupies. They were killing my vibe. I was about to go full Hoover crip. And one of them had like this odor and I was like-I heard you pregnant!" Q said all excited.

"Q are you okay you looked line you popped a Molly. I'm glad y'all are happy I'm back with Kendrick!" I said to Q then to the rest if the guys.

"CAN YOU COOK PLEASE?" All the guys said in union. I started laughing and tears came out my guys. None of these dudes would cook. They would exactly live off of sandwiches, cereal, and ramen noodles. N*ggas these days!!! I nodded my head yes and they all cheered like girls. I made the guys chicken Alfredo fettuccine. They ate that up. I didn't want to eat because I ate all day. I wasn't hungry at least not now. I sat on the couch in the living room. I was watching Menace || Society. The main character Caine reminded of Kendrick. My feet were swollen and sore. I got up and the guys Were joking on each other mommas. I shook my head at them and I walked back upstairs and ran me a bath. I sat in there and relaxed. I rubbed my belly. I can't believe I'm having a baby! Wow! Kendrick walked in the bathroom and sat by the tub. He was just staring at me. I started getting nervous and I started blushing. I put my head down and turned the other way.

"I can't believe you are carrying my seed. It's like yesterday I became famous and then I met you and now we are about to become parents." Kendrick said smiling at me. He was so excited to become a parent. I smiled back at him because I couldn't believe this was happening either. I bathed and then I got out the tub. I was naked in front of Kendrick. I didn't care anymore. He came up to me and picked me up. We kissed like we were teens experiencing their first love! He laid me on the bed. He kissed all the way down to my thigh. He whispered I love you Angel Skye. Then he professed his love for me in a "physical" manner. Afterwards he just hugged me and cuddled and we were watching Martin. Just then my phone rung.

"hello who is this?" I asked.

"It's Cherry witch! Look your man is mines now and that's a promise. When y'all wasn't together mami I made him feel better In every way he wanted. Bet he ain't tell you that. You just a baby mama!" She cackled. I gave Kendrick the phone as I just turned around. I didn't have time for females screwing up my relationship. It wasn't going down like that anymore.

"DON'T CALL MY PHONE OR MY GIRL PHONE NO MORE AND NO I CAN'T PUT YOU IN A VIDEO. YOU RUINED YOUR CHANCE. YOU KNOW WHAT BYE!!!!" Kendrick yelled as gave my phone back to me.

"Babe look..." I cut him off.

"It's okay I'm not sweating it. It was in the past lets start over new. We got a baby now." I said as I fell asleep in Kendrick's arms.

Kendrick p.o.v

Man that chick Cherry keeps calling me now Angel. I thought for sure Amgel was gonna freak out but she didn't. She was cool and she believed me. It was true I ain't never mess with that girl. No no no! I was ready to start a family with my girl. That's my heart.