Chapter 21

Kendrick p.o.v

Angel moved back into her apartment with Kenya. She said it was too much boys in the house and plus a baby. But that's cool because I visit them everyday like I love there. I even spend the nights there almost everyday. And Angel quit her job at tootsies. I'm glad she did that. That shop was ghetto and ratchet to say the very least! But now I want to propose to her and make her my wife. I love her and Kenya. Marriage is the right thing to do now. Oh yeah when I announced to the people about Kenya and Angel they went crazy. My fans were like going crazy and they were happy for me. Even some of my celebrity friends like Dr.Dre and Lady GaGa congratulated me. People had us all over the web. People want to do interviews now and everything. It's nuts. People were surprised that I was a rapper and I didn't get no basic bad chick pregnant but I that I got a beautiful educated female pregnant and that I'm with her. Anyways I love my baby girl Kenya.

I woke up and saw Angels arms wrapped around my waist. Then I saw Kenya on my chest. It felt good to be loved. I slowly got up and placed Kenya by Angel. I took a shower and did my hygiene thang you know. I walked out the door and went to go get some breakfast for my two girls.

Angel p.o.v

I woke up and saw Kendrick gone. But I saw little Kenya fiddling with the blanket by me. I picked her up and played with her and I took her into the kitchen and saw a note left by Kendrick saying "Be Back Gone to Get IHOP" on it. I mean things have really been going well between me and Kendrick. But lately I have been feeling sick. I haven't told anyone though because I think it's just a minor cold it will pass soon. I hugged Kenya and played with her. I was laid her on my chest as I browsed the web on my phone. I saw a article with that chick who said she was Kenny's girlfriend talking reckless about me and my family. This is what this trick had to say.

" Yes I'm the baddest in the game. You know any guy wants me. I got it all. Not trying to be arrogant and a snob here. But yeah I met Kendrick after a concert. He was all falling head over in heels in love with me. You see his baby momma had left him on your and went back to get her head clear on some bull. So Kendrick and I was chilling for some time and dating and stuff. I was his girl now. But then that chick comes back in the picture and she pregnant. Kendrick only stayed for that trifling witch and her food stamp baby. So I had to let the world know we were together forever and that baby is what got him with that trick! But if she ain't have that baby I would still be in the picture and in the future I might be his girl again."

I just shook my head at this ignorance. I ain't got time for it. All of our arguments have started because if groupie issues. I just hugged my baby. Kendrick walked in the door with bags from IHOP.

"No cereal today top chef!" I said laughing at Kendrick.

"Yeah yeah whatever." Kendrick said as he picked up Kenya playing with her. I sat her up and I gave her a bottle of milk. 4 weeks ago I just gave birth to her even though it seemed like yesterday. I actually fed Kendrick his pancakes and he fed me mine like we were two teenage lovebirds. Afterwards I put Kenya to sleep and i did my hygiene routine. Kendrick talked about doing a song with Lil Wayne.

"Yeah Wayne wanna do a song with your favorite boy." Kendrick said as he was rubbing my thigh as we were watching Boyz n The Hood.

"That's good baby. Everyone wants to a collaboration with you. So when do y'all do it?" I asked rubbing his head full of Nappy hair.

"Uh yeah I have to travel to Miami." Kendrick said trailing off his words.

"Miami? Why can't he come to you? Never mind I'm proud of you." I replied clearly sad.

"You and Kenya can come too. I mean the homies going down there anyway because Q got a concert there with Rocky." Kendrick said as he sat me up right.

"Yeah I'll think about it Kenny. I guess we will go..." I said as I went to go pick up a crying Kenya. Kendrick just flashed me his same cute smile when ever he got his way. I rolled my eyes. I guess we are heading down to Miami!