Chapter 17

Angel p.o.v

I woke up and found Kendrick's arms around me. I heard several knocks at the front door of the house. All I had on was my a short tight tank top and my boy shorts on. I couldn't wear that to go open the door with all these guys in the house. I slipped on some of Kendrick's boxers and I ran downstairs. I opened the door.

"Uh hi-is Kendrick here?" It was that "model" named Cherry.

"Yeah he is here. Can I help you?" I asked her. She was wearing some high waisted booty shorts and a very tight crop top with a pair of Jordan's. she had Barely nothing on besides the Jordan's.

"My name is Cherry and I want to talk to him about me being in one if his videos-um anyways who are you." Cherry said with attitude.

"I'm Kendrick's girlfriend Angel, Angel Skye." I replied back.

"Oh you are the girl from the Poetic Justice video. So he's playing with you for now." Cherry said with her hands on her hips. I was about to lose my cool and smack her but Q came downstairs.

"Oh hey Angel and Apple." Q said to Cherry. I started laughing.

"The name is Cherry. C-h-e-r-r-y. Cereza in Spanish." Cherry yelled.

"Oh ok sorry blueberry." Q said as he walked away from Cherry and got him a beer from the refrigerator. Cherry started getting red.

"So yeah my BOYFRIEND Kendrick is sleep right now. Can I take a message for you?" I asked getting her attention.

"Tell Mr.Lamar that sexy Cherry stopped by to discuss our business for the video. Got it?" Cherry replied rolling her eyes.

"Ok so you want me to tell my boyfriend Kendrick Lamar Duckworth that the tramp Cherry stopped over to the house to discuss her fake modeling career. I got you boo!" I yelled as I slammed the door right in her face. I turned around and Q gave me a high five and we both started laughing. I went to the kitchen and made the guys some Waffles and bacon. All of them rushed into the kitchen and took a plate and kissed me on my cheek. Just then Kendrick walked in.

"Hold the Hell up I know all you wanksters ain't just kiss my girl. This my property." Kendrick said as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I just have him a glare because I was already 38 hot from that incident with that fruit chick I forget her name. I took me a plate and sat by Ab soul. Kendrick gave me the "what happened now" look. I just rolled my eyes at him. After breakfast was finished I went upstairs and did my hygiene routine and I put on some sweats. Kendrick came upstairs and slapped my butt. I just sighed and pushed him on the bed.

"Your model friend Watermelon..." he cut me off.

"You mean Cherry Angel...." I cut him off.

"Yeah her whatever. She came over and basically acted like you promised her a spot in the video. Then she gave pure attitude that caused me to almost pimp slap her. Control your groupies-oops I mean models or I will." I yelled at him. He just smirked.

"I like it when you talk rough." Kendrick said as he slapped my butt again.

"Watch yourself mr.Compton!" I said as I started laughing at him. Just then I stated feeling nauseous. I rushed to the bathroom and I vomited right in the toilet. I did that for like 15 minutes straight.

"Baby are you ok." Kendrick said as he rubbed my back.

"Does this look okay to you?!" I yelled as I vomited again.

"Look Angel you don't think you are pregnant are you..." he asked bending down by me.

"I mean...no even if I was it would be to quick for the egg to be fertilized....oh man no I don't think so." I said nervously. Just then I started crying.

"Don't cry baby I will be here for you if you are pregnant!" Kendrick said as he rubbed my back.

"It's just I'm not ready yet and I just can't be a baby momma to some rapper that's not me." I yelled. Kendrick's face changed to pure anger.

"WTH is that suppose to mean Angel. What do you mean just some rapper? You ain't just some hit and run are you!?!" Kendrick yelled with tears in his eyes, tears of anger. I got up from the floor and flushed my vomit. I brushed my teeth then I got my keys and I walked away from Kendrick. Maybe I was being insecure and scared. I mean it's too quick for me to be pregnant. Right? I'm screwed!

Kendrick p.o.v

I cussed Angel out. I ain't mean to but she thought i wouldn't be here to help her out. That pissed me off. She just got her keys and bounced. I just grabbed my notebook and started writing down some lyrics on what I was going through. It chilled a N*gga down! I love Angel but I wonder if my love is stronger than hers.