Chapter 34

Amigos this is the last chapter if this book and I will have a sequel I have been working on updated in due time but yeah this the last chapter so I hope you love it!! Oh yeah check out my other book called Tattoo while you at it!!!!

XXHARLEYXX

Day of Kenya's 1st birthday party

Angel p.o.v

I greeted everyone as they walked inside the skating rink. Today was my baby first birthday party. She was turning one today. It was just beautiful. I watched her as she was in her daddy arms. He was talking to the Game and Rocky about whatever. She was a daddy's girl to the fullest. She had her curly hair into two large puffs. She had on a cute pink glittery tutu with a matching shirt and a pair of toms. She was adorable. Kendrick looked up at me and smiled and gave me an expression because we couldn't believe we would make it this far. The groupies, the deaths, the touring, and just everything.

Anyways I have the weirdest feeling like something is going to happen. I was nervous too. I walked over to the snack bar to get me a drink. Quintavia was there with Rocks daughter.

"What's up boo?" Quin asked me as she saw the expression on my face.

" I don't know I got a weird feeling. My stomach is full of butterflies or something. It's unexplainable!" I said as I orders me a sprite.

"Girl you sure you don't have no oven in the bun with Kdot!" Quin joked around. I felt somebody slap my butt. It was Kendrick.

"Nope no more for a long time. She better not be pregnant!" Kendrick said wrapping my arms around my waist.

"Oh how cute!!!" Quin said as she smiled at us.

"Baby where is Kenya?" I asked nervously looking around. I saw she was in the skating rink with Q's daughter while Q was helping them out.

"Why you so jittery Angel? Calm down shorty the party is going great! Ain't nothing going to happen. Okay we got security. We got some niggas I know from the coast who rep them crips and bloods. And better yet you got me!" Kendrick said as I punched his arm at the last comment. He smiled at me. He made me feel some type of way still! Like I was special and he gave me freedom to do me. He was always there.

"Let's go skate shorty!" Kendrick said as he and I went into the skating rink to get Kenya. I held one of Kenya arm while Kendrick held another and we skated. It was so cheesy but it was our fairy tale.

After a while we gathered around a large beautiful pink table to sing happy birthday to my girl. We purchased two cakes so she could play with it and we had another for guest. That exactly what she did. Kendrick and I blew the candles out for her. She smashed her hands through the cake and she was putting it in her mouth.

The party died down afterwards. I collected all the gifts. She got some dope expensive I don't even have! Like for example SHe got a pair of purple Michael Kors booties and then a pair of diamond earrings. And so much more. Kendrick boarded all the gifts in his car to take back home. Oh yeah we still didn't move into another house. Time will reveal but I don't mind staying at the house with his boys.

After Kendrick did that I went back inside the skating rink. Kendrick stayed outside talking to his homies and they were clowning on random people. My feeling started getting worse and worse like something bad was going to happen. I was scared. I was saying goodbye to last people. I held in Kenya in my arms.

"Ahhhh!" I heard screams outside. There goes my feeling. I cradled to the ground shielding Kenya. Kendrick outside!!! I quickly got up and grabbed Kenya. I rushed outside.

I saw Kendrick on the ground and then I saw Jay Rock on the ground bleeding. I stared crying. But Kendrick slowly got up. I rushed over to him and Jay along with everyone else. I was crying. But he held my hand. I looked over and I saw Jay barely breathing. I started screaming for help. Then Quintavia rushed outside and nearly lost it. She was screaming and shouting and was trying to calm her down and his daughter.