Chapter 26

May be some errors

The Funeral

I got up in the morning and took a long shower. I slicked my short hair back. I wiped the dried tears from my face. I brushed my teeth. I lotions my body from head to toe. I slipped into a black dress that stopped above my knees. I wore long black stilettos and a huge black hat. I slipped on my shades and I started crying all over again. So many deaths. I walked outside and saw Kendrick holding Kenya waiting with Erin for me. When they saw me they all got in the limousine. I got in and we sped off to the church. We arrived at the church and we sat at the front row. I was crying the whole service. Erin was crying more than me. Erin was losing it. When they called for the family to see the body in front of the church I went first. There laid the corpse of my mother. She had a nice pretty white dress with the most beautiful earrings. She had nice make up done to her face. She had a nice wig on to cover what cancer did to her natural hair. I hugged her body closely and I started crying. Kendrick had to walk me back to my seat. After family it was time for the guest to view the body. I saw Mandela walk up to view the body. Then he turned and saw me and he gave me a faint smile. Then he walked to me had gave a innocent kiss on my cheek and he whispered its okay. I smiled and he walked away back to his seat. I saw Kendrick facial expression. He wanted to go crazy but he kept his composure and continued rocking Kenya. After the service they started rolling the casket out. Erin ran up to the casket and started crying.

"I love you momma. I love you momma. Please come back I'm sorry I'm so sorry!!! Momma please come back I'm so sorry-Noo!" Erin yelled crying. I got up and got her off the casket and I wrapped my arms around her.

Next we went to the gravesite. I saw a familiar body of a guy. But I blew it off. I threw a rose into the ground where my momma casket laid. I started crying and Kendrick just hugged me. Afterwards we all ventured back to my mommas house. Some of my family from out of town came back to my momma house. I just went inside my room and took off my shoes and hat and shades. I saw Kendrick walk in.

"Hey where's Kenya?" I asked him and he sat on the bed.

"With Erin..." Kendrick he said trailing off of words.

"Oh okay I'm glad you came back to Cali for my moms funeral." I said.

"Yeah mom was like my mom too. I had no choice but to be here. Um who was that dude at the funeral?" Kendrick asked. I knew he Was going to ask sooner or later.

"A friend. His name is Mandela and I met him at a gym I go to now." I replied.

"You workout now?" He asked giving me a funny look.

"Look I'm trying something new to keep me busy while you are gone. It's nothing more with me and him." I said turning from him. He just gave me a funny look once again.

"You know that I love you right?" Kendrick asked me.

"...I only hope I know how much." I replied back. He just stared at me with his low huge eyes and he just walked out the room. I thought about our relationship. This tour might be the end of us and its only been a couple of days. I just curled up and cried myself to sleep. It was just too much to be dealing with. I can't do it right now. I just can't more. My mother died and now my relationship is being put to the test. Why the hell is God doing this to me? I can't handle it all!!!!!!!