Chapter 14

Tavia p.o.v

I'm in Paris bishes! Yeah I know people probably hate me because of what I did to Jazz but it is what it is. Marco has left town and he didn't do his job. It's okay because I will get Angel. I'm meeting my sister Quintavia and her boyfriend here. He must be balling!!! Just like my future boo Kendrick.

Angel p.o.v

Kendrick did amazing on that stage. He performed Cartoons and Cereal, Money Trees, M.a.a.d City, Backseat Freestyle, Real, and Swimming Pools. I felt like a fan instead of a girlfriend. His fans were amazing they knew every word of his songs. That's incredible! Afterwards I went backstage because the crowd begged Kendrick for another song and of course he did it. I came inside the room backstage and saw Tavia talking to Quintavia. It makes sense that's her sister. I walked in and Tavia just smirked.

"Omg I haven't seen you ever since Jazz funeral. How have you been?" Tavia said acting fake.

"Tell me how have you been, setting up killings lately. You know what happened because why would a guy just kill your friend like that in your house. But it's okay you will rot in the pits of hell!" I yelled. Quintavia just looked confused.

"I vacation there honey! And you know something you could be next and I would actually do the killing personally." Tavia smirked. I jumped on her. i just hit her in the middle of her neck hard then I started choking her and she just pulled my hair. Quintavia was just screaming stop and yelling for help. Next thing I know Q is pulling me off of her. She started rubbing her neck as Quintavia comforted her.

"YOU KILLED MY BEST FRIEND, YOU ARE A KILLER A STONE COLD KILLER YOU WILL PAY" I screamed at her as Q pulled me into another room. He calmed me down and then he started joking saying i was gonna kill her and crap. Just then Kendrick walked in looking tired. He just plopped down on the couch. He saw my hair all over the place and then he saw Tavia being escorted from the venue.

"How in the blue hell did her crazy butt get back stage?!" Kendrick asked.

"She is Jay Rocks fiancé sister! She admitted to what she did basically I hate her. She killed Jazz that chick is psychotic." I yelled laying by Kendrick.

Just then Quintavia walked in with Jay Rock.

"I am so sorry about my sister if she has offended you in any way. I should've asked if she was cool with y'all." Quintavia honestly said.

"She did more than offend me but its perfectly okay it was not your fault at all Quin. We cool?" I asked and she replied we cool. We finally got back to the hotel. The guys wanted to go out to eat but Kendrick wanted to stay here and talk with me. I was nervous and tired from Choking that heaux! He sat down on the living room couch and he put his arms around me. He smelled really good.

"I mean I'm not pressuring you or anything but I want to know something...are you a virgin?" Kendrick asked boldly.

"I'm not...actually. I mean I never did anything with you because I'm scared and I'm sorry if you feel bad because of that." I said with my head down .

"Don't be ashamed because of course I'm not one. I lost mines one day after a party. I was like 15 or sixteen and I was taking my then girl on a date. It just happened. I broke up with her a month after that." Kendrick replied.

"When I was in middle school I had this janitor at my school. I use to stay after school and wait until six when my mom picked me up. One day he came up to me and offered me a snack. I knew him so I didn't think nothing if it because he always gave children snacks when they stayed after school. things like juice and cookies. Then he brought me in the janitor room and he-stole my innocence." I said as I was crying.