Chapter 16

Kendrick p.o.v

Well basically you know what happened last night with Angel and I. It was a out of this world experience for Angel. At first she wanted to kill me right on the spot but after awhile she was in paradise.

I got up out the bed and she was still knocked out. I went into the kitchen and I cooked her breakfast. My all time favorite cereal! Yeah it was either cereal or ramen noodles with hot sauce. I fixed her favorite cereal which was frosted flakes and mines which was fruity pebbles. I sat it by her and woke her up.

"Angel babe wake up." I yelled shaking her. She got up slowly and sat up and then she smiled at me. She was sore cuz you know your boy put in work!

"Cereal, well thank you Kendrick." She said jokingly as she started eating. I ate my cereal too and then I took a shower and brushed my teeth. I headed out the door after cuddling with Angel for like 2 hours. Angel making me softer and softer each day.

Angel p.o.v

I felt like Kendrick was the right person to give my treasure to. He was a remarkable person. He treated me like a woman should be treated. I was in love. After we cuddled i got ready to go see my mom. I haven't seen her in a minute but I have kept in contact with her.

I finally got there and I walked inside the house. She was there watching the news and reading the newspaper at the same time.

"Well hello there stranger? Who are you?" My mom said as she embraced me.

"Oh I'm your beautiful daughter Angel Skye." I replied sitting down.

"We'll long time no see. I'm glad to see you are over that situation that happened in Paris. It's okay. I'm also glad that you are with Kendrick still." My mom said as she was reading the newspaper. When she said Kendrick I just smiled brightly.

"YOU IN LOVE CHILD" my mom shouted smiling. I just put my head down.

Kendrick p.o.v

I headed back to my spot. The homies were laughing and stuff and my homie rock was there. I walked in and everyone got quiet. Then Jay Rock embraced me.

"Good to see you my n*gga." Jay said.

"Same here homie. So I heard you settled down with your trick." I said joking.

"Yeah that's my woman she aint no trick. She is good with my kid and I love her." Jay said honestly.

"That's what's good my n*gga!" I said patting Jay on the shoulder.

"Aye you know that situation in Paris homie lets get over that." Jay said.

"It's already forgotten homie." I said as I walked upstairs to my room. I missed Angel already. I thought about Angel and I future together. Was she the one? I mean I knew her for some time. Maybe I need a good girl to hold me down with this fame. It's a mans world but it takes a woman to make it go round. Maybe I need Angel to make my world go round. I mean Jay finally settled down with a good girl maybe I should too. I took a nap for like 2 hours then I got bored and started texting Angel.

Me: ;) what R u doing?

Angel:...working. I'm so tired from the last night...;) <3

Me: sorry I was just craving you.

Angel: yeah yeah :) I miss you!

Me: I guess a n*gga miss you too. Jk I really do miss you. I want to go out with you tonight. Maybe a movie? Please!

Angel: Sure i would love too baby!!!

I don't like that Angel is working because I don't feel like she has to. But she is independent and she wants her own and she don't want to be like these other chicks that's with the homie for the wealth. I respect that. I got up and went downstairs and saw a group of girls with the homies by the pool. They were real bad but I got me a girl and plus I ain't craving no more. I just put my feet in the pool while the rest of them was just all splashing everywhere in the pool. I was chilling and thinking.