Chapter 28

Chapter-28

Kendrick p.o.v

Me and the homies finished the last concert of our tour. It was mad dope and now it was time for me to be back at home with my wife and daughter. I was excited to get back and chill back in L.A. We boarded the plane and we were on our way!

"I feel like a rich nigga y'all!" Q said laughing walking to his seat on the plane. He was stoned. I just shook my head at him. I was ready to see my girls.

Angel p.o.v

I jumped in the truck with Erin and we headed off to the airport to pick up my boo. We arrived there and we waited. I was holding a impatient Kendra.

"Kendrick better have a million dollars waiting for you to have me up at 3:00 in the morning!" Erin said with her new fake southern accent. Ever since she started stripping she has been acting brand new but it is what it is. I looked into Angels deep brown eyes and I smiled. This was my little girl. She got her daddy eyes. I can't believe she is going to be 12 months next week. We are going to have a big celebration for her back in Kendrick's hometown Compton. I looked up and I saw a smiling Kendrick. I walked to him and I kissed him.

"Please it's too early in the morning for that y'all need a room!" Q said rubbing his eyes. Kendrick took a smiling Kendra in his arms.

"Aww how is daddy's little princess! I miss you!!!" Kendrick said snuggling Kendra.

"Sorry to break up y'all little family gathering but I gotta go! So bye y'all I got work tomorrow!" Erin said patting her head.

"Bish what job all you do is take off your clothes and twerk something you don't have. Long nipple..."Q said laughing at Erin.

"Uh uh no I ain't got time for your games for your jokes nigga!" Erin said getting into her new pink range rover and she sped off.

I got in the car with Kendrick and his boys. We arrived at the house. Me,Kendra, and Kendrick walked up to our room. Kendrick was thinking about moving us to a nice a little place when he feels its right for his pockets. I can't wait. I laid a sleeping Kendra down on the bed. Me and Kendrick took a bath together.

"How was the tour rapper boy?!" I said putting my toes in and out the water.

He rubbed my face.

"It was dope. I miss y'all!" He said tiredly.

"We miss you too...I guess!" I said poking out my lip. Kendrick licked the side of my face as payback.

"Eew NASTY!" I said rubbing my face. Kendrick just laughed. Afterwards we just got in the bed with Kendra. It felt great to have my baby back!

The next morning I noticed all the guys had left the house and they took Kendra with them. They were going out to the store to shop for the house. I invited Quintavia to get in the pool and bond and gave a girls day you know.

"Girl this water feels great!" Quin said putting her feet in the water.

"Yeah it does! Are you glad to have Jay back?" I asked her as I fanned myself.

"Yeah of course. I love him. That's my thug love right there!" Quin said as I started laughing at her. I heard a phone ringing. So I went one the house and looked everywhere. It was Kendrick's phone. He left it. I didn't want to be nosy but I couldn't resist.

I picked up the phone.

"Hey Kenny! I can't wait to see you at the club tonight! The tour was awesome I can't wait to see you tonight boo! Kendrick?" I heard a female voice say. I was #38 hot now!!! How in the hell does he have have some groupie calling his phone and he wants me to trust him. I walked back outside with Quintavia and Acted like nothing happened. But Kendrick is going to get it once he get here.

I was anxious waiting for him to come back. I was walking back and forth. I saw Kendrick walk I'm the door alone. His eyes lit up when he saw me. He had a small jewelry box in his hand.

"Hey baby." Kendrick said wrapping his arms around my waist. I pulled back. He just looked at me weirdly. Then he gave me the box smiling. I opened it and I saw a pair of diamond earrings in the the shape of the letter K. I had no emotion at all. I just closed the box and threw it on the couch. I sighed and looked down at the box.

"Where you going tonight?" I asked him standing in my angry black woman pose.

"Um I might hit the studio with Rocky tonight you know make some tracks." Kendrick said picking up the box I threw. He Was just shaking his head.

"You sure? This is my last time asking you! Where are you going tonight?" I yelled. His face turned into full anger.

"What the hell!!! I just told you!" He said balling up his fists.

"You are freaking lying you bastard! Your butt is about to go to some damn club with some trick! Man you know what you are a rapper and y'all can't be faithful. Y'all are nothing but lying dogs!" I said crying this time.

"Man you know something you knew this when you got with me. This is my job. It's my job to perform and go to clubs sometimes and turn up! This is what I do! Accept it!" Kendrick yelled at me.

"No I'm not accepting it....I just can't! I can't accept the fact that I can't trust my own husband. That he lies to me and sleeps with meaningless females. I can't...I won't!" I said sitting down looking up at him.

"So what are you saying Angel? Huh?" Kendrick said about to cry.

"Maybe we need a break....until you find what you want. Your not ready for a relationship yet it's too much and I can't force you. I'm sorry." I said as I ran upstairs.

Kendrick p.o.v

DAMN! I screwed up really bad. I watched her run upstairs. I sat down and opened the box I gave her with earrings. I just threw it. I try to be faithful but temptation just drags me down. I looked over on the couch and saw my phone. That's how she found out about what I was doing. I was careless to let her heart get broken for the second time in her life. I'm just like that lowlife nigga Rodney. I felt water streaming down cheeks. I wiped my face and I went upstairs. I saw Angel packing up all her clothes. She looked up at and she shook her head crying.

"I'm sorry baby! I'm sorry please don't leave me. Don't take my daughter away!" I pleaded.

"Wow you think that low of me. I would never take your daughter away. I just need some time away from you and your shit!" Angel said as she finished packing the bags. I just sat there and looked at her.

"Things could work out if we just work together. It takes two babe just don't leave me. We promised to stay with each other through the good times bad times. It can work. We could move into a nice house and we could be happy. Just the three of us!" I pleaded once more.

"Two? It's only been one person in this relationship and its been me! Me!!! I stay with you in this Damn house full of niggas! I raise your kid! I stay here alone because you are always gone! Me not you!" Angel said pushing me.

"You selfish witch! I bend over backwards providing for you and our daughter. You don't work no where. You just enjoy the lavish lifestyles. Your confidence? I gave you that. I made you!" I yelled at her. I was so angry. Angel started attacking me. She was pushing me and hitting me in my face. She was crying. I was trying to stop her. I ended up throwing her into the wall. I watched her fall to the ground crying.

"I hate you Kendrick! I hate you! I hate you I hate you !!!" Angel said crying. I picked her up and laid her on the bed. I kissed her neck as she was still trying to punch me.

"Maybe your right? It's time for a break. We got demons we need to control. Until we get our ish together ain't no you and me. I love you." I said as I got up from her. I saw her pretty face full of tears. I hated seeing her like this. I love her. I love her more than music.