Chapter 15

3 weeks later

Kendrick p.o.v

I was back in Cali for a concert. But most of all for my girl Angel. I was so freaking nervous because I ain't see her in 3 weeks because of that situation. I ain't even seen my homie Jay Rock in 3 weeks. He left the tour with his his fiancée and last I heard they tied the knot. Good for him. I got to the venue and I was preparing for the show backstage. That's when I saw Angel. She was beautiful and just flawless. She was wearing a nice glittery purple leopard strapless dress that stopped above her knees. She had these nice purple stiletto heels and her hair was in a pretty big bun. I sound like a girl or some pretty n*gga describing her outfit. My eyes bulged because I ain't never see her dressed like this. I hugged her tight and I did this for like four minutes.

"I missed you Angel" I honestly said even though my homies were there laughing. Angel smiled and rubbed my face.

"I miss you too baby" she said looking deep in my eyes.

"GET A ROOM BONNIE ABD CLYDE!!" Q yelled at us making everyone laugh. She sat down by Soul talking to him about whatever. I got my myself prepared mentally. It was time. I got up on that stage and I killed it, not trying to brag. I don't know it's like when I perform on stage in my hometown something takes over me. I performed collard greens with q, Poetic justice, ADHD, Blow my high, Hii power, and Real. The crowd was geeked up. After I finish I went out with Angel to Macaroni grille. I know what you guys are thinking. Why you ain't take her to some rich 4,000 a plate restaurant. Angel and I are chill people we don't need all that fake expensive bull to have a good time and express love.

"I love you Angel and I'm glad we back together. I miss you and I have never felt the same about no one else." I said holding her hand.

"I would say corny but it was so romantic for you to say that. Let me be honest I love you too. I never expected rappers to be this way!" She said putting her head down blushing.

"Looks can be deceiving." I said kissing her on the mouth. Then it got passionate until she pulled back. She started blushing again. I just laughed.

"What's so funny?" She asked. I replied you and she punched me lightly on my shoulder.

"Ouch that hurt oh so badly. Quick somebody call a doctor Angel Skye has hurt me." I said in a sarcastic tone. She just stick her tongue out at me. After dinner we drove back to Angels place. She got her a nice little apartment ever since she got a job. She is working as a hairstylist in some shop called "Tootsie". We walked in and I sat on her couch. She went back to her room and closed the door. I guess she was changing from that sexy outfit she had on into some sweats. I was playing my phone and then that's when I saw Angel in-almost nothing. My eyes almost popped out my head. She had on like this skimpy type sheer bandeau and like some short matching boy shorts on. She climbed over on the couch and sat by me. I got nervous. So I moved over a little bit but she continued to move closer. I inhaled and exhaled.

"Angel are you sure-look I'm not pressuring you." I asked cautiously.

" I know but I'm in love with you Kendrick Lamar Duckworth. When you are in love you can express your feelings verbally and physically. I want to profess my love for you physically." She said coming closer by me. I just nodded my head as I kissed her. I picked her up bridal style and carried her into the room. The room light was dimmed and scented candles were lit. Unconditional love by Hi Five was playing softly. I laid her on the bed.

"Angel it's not gonna be a good feeling just yet at least not for you. Tell me when you want me to stop and I will baby." I whispered in her ear. She nodded nervously as she was breathing hard.

"Relax" I said to her as I gently caressed her head. She gave me a sweet faint smile.