Chapter 30

Chapter 20

Kendrick's p.o.v

After I dropped Kenya and Angel off I went out to go get a drink at a bar. I usually ain't no drinker but hey I need to drown my troubles away. I sat at the bar and ordered me a beer. I was just looking at pictures of Angel and me. I messed up again. I should've known better than to just go mess around and act like she was suppose to stay through it all. I felt a cold tap on my shoulder. It was my nigga Jay Rock.

"What's good?" Jay said.

"Man nothing. Angel and me split so I'm here just chilling and thinking. Anyways I can't believe you out, Quin never let's you out the house. She got you locked nigga." I said taking a sip of my drink.

"Naw Quin ain't got nothing locked partner. What you did this time to Angel?" Jay said taking a seat by me.

I sighed.

"Man I ain't do nothing really. I know I messed up and cheated and dogged Angel but not this time. Remember that chick in Georgia at the concert? Well I just bonded with her and went out it was nothing else. We just hung out. I gave her my number and she called my phone and Angel answered it. Now she thinks I'm cheating! Then she was hanging with that square at her moms funeral to get back at me. Anyways she moved out with Kenya." I said drinking the whole bottle. Jay Rock just frowned up at me.

"Look nigga you need to be a man. At a certain time in your life you got to stop fooling around with these females. Yeah they bad i know but ain't no woman like the one you got at home. She is your ride it die. Don't disrespect her. Be real nigga! Plus nobody ain't got your back like she will homie!" Jay said. That dude always spotting some real street ish.

"Yeah you right man. You right." I admitted.

"You got that damn right! Now I need a drink nigga!" Jay said laughing. Y'all I might try to get things situated.

Angel p.o.v

"What you mean aids?!" I said crying.

"I have had it for 10 years now. I...wanted to tell you but we were caught in the moment! I'm so sorry!" Mandela said. I slapped him and I started crying.

"My life can be ruined now thanks to you. How could you? Why?!?? Oh my god!" I said crying. Mandela started coming closer to me. I ran into the kitchen and started throwing pots,pans, and dishes at him.

"GET OUT! GET OUT RIGHT NOW!" I screamed as Kenya was screaming in the back.

"...I'm sorry...I'm so sorry!" Mandela said as he ran out the house. I fell to the ground and started crying. I got enough courage finally to get Kenya. I picked her up and rocked her. I held her the whole night. I was crying and crying. My life can be possibly ruined. Me and Kendrick can never get back together and I can die. Why would he not tell me? Why?

I heard Erin walk in the door from her job at the strip club.

"Angel!!! OMG what happened! Angel are you here?" I heard Erin say when she saw the dishes on the ground. I walked out there towards her and I started crying. She hugged me.

"I might have HIV!" I said crying laying in her arms.

"From who? Kendrick?" She asked me as she started crying.

"No Mandela! He didn't tell me he had aids. I'm scared! In scared Erin! Oh god why?!" I cried. Erin rubbed my face.

"Look you won't know unless you get tested okay! Don't jinx it! We can go go to the clinic and we can see!" Erin said as she hugged me. I couldn't believe this.

The next morning I got up early in the morning. I slicked my short haircut down and I put on a pair of black sweats. I put on a pair if timberlands and I put on a pair of black sunglasses. I didn't anyone to see me at the clinic. Erin said she should watch Kenya for me. I drove over to the clinic quickly. I sat in the Lobby area along with many other females in there. I filled out the papers and waited for them to call me. I was nervous and sad. I thought about my life. I felt tears fall down my face.

"Angel Duckworth! Angel Duckworth!" The nurse called my name. I got up and followed her.

"So you here for a HIV/Aids testing? It won't take long." She said as she prepares to do it. I was nervous. She swabbed my mouth with the cotton swabs. Then she took my blood and she instructed me to pee. I left out the room to go to the bathroom. I went through the lobby and I saw Ab-Soul.

"Hey Angel ma what you doing here?" He asked staring at me through his dark sunglasses.

"Um I'm here with a um...friend." I hesitated. He frowned his face a little.

"Oh." Was all he replied back.

"What are you doing here Soul anyways?" I asked changing the subject from me.

"Man I'm here with Q dumb butt! He broke his durn leg slap boxing with Moosa." He said laughing about it.

"Q always in some situation. Well I have to go back in the room with my friend. It was real good to see you again." I said as I hugged him and walked quickly in the room to give the lady my sample of I hid in my purse from Soul.

"Alright we should call you maybe tomorrow If the results get here quicker. Ok you be safe." The nurse said as I walked out the room. I ran out of the clinic and hopped into my truck and drove home quickly. My life sucks right now.

Kendrick p.o.v

I was playing basketball with my little brother and I got a call from Soul.

"Yeah what's good money?" I answered the phone.

"Mani just saw Angel at the clinic by the park nigga. Man she was real nervous. She said she was with a friend but I don't know man." Soul said quickly. I froze up.

"Alright....man. Okay thanks for telling me...." I hung up the phone. What if she pregnant from that square? I mean can they conceive a kid that quick? Or is it my kid? Is she even pregnant? A whole bunch of questions went skating through my head. Screw that I need to meet up with her ASAP! I need my girl back now and it ain't even been fully 3 days yet since I lost her.