Chapter 20

Kendrick p.o.v

I was pissed at Angel. Even though I was wrong for messing around. I mean honestly what am I to do when there are many bad females around me throwing themselves at me. Im kendrick lamar! It's hard I love Angel but I get tempted. So I mean it's hard. Plus this was between those five weeks we were apart. Now she calling my phone and I don't want to hear it. So I just went to the park and called the trick who posted that crap on Mto.

"Uh hello?" She asked.

"Tia don't play me right now. Just don't. You were a one night thing why you claiming to be my girl. I got a family." I said.

"Look I need my five minutes of fame of too boo. So I did what I had to do! Please you weren't thinking of your family when you..." I cut her off.

"Look I'm going to set the record straight! So your fame is gone now trick." I yelled.

"Screw you and whatever!" She hung up the phone. I finally answered my phone after Soul and Q had called me and my other homies. I called Q.

"Yeah n*gga." I said.

"MAN N*GGA YOUR GIRL IN HERE AND SHE ABOUT TO HAVE YOUR BABY. COME TO THAT HOSPITAL THAT'S RIGHT BY THAT PUBLIX BY OUR CRIB N*GGA!" Q yelled. I hung up the phone and I jumped in my ride and I drove over to that hospital. Man I got there in less than thirty minutes because my butt was driving over the limit. I ran inside that hospital.

"Hi can I have the room number to Angel Skye." I asked quickly.

"Um yeah who are you to the patient." The lady at the front desk asked me.

"Her baby's father. That's my girl." I replied. She gave me the number and a I.d sticker with my name. I walked into the room and saw Angel holding her moms hand. Her eyes lit up once she saw me. The homies were outside the room eating chips and throwing them at each other like kids. These n*ggas!

"Baby I'm so sorry! I should've answered the phone I'm sorry. I'm so sorry!" I said with a tear rolling down my face. She rubbed my face. Her mother rubbed my shoulder.

"It's okay Kenny. Look Kenya isn't here yet. So you made it on time. Lets just focus and be happy we have a little girl coming into our lives." Angel said taking my hand and placing it on her stomach. Just then Soul walked in.

"Man I was terrified when that ran down her leg and dropped on the ground. I ain't know what to do! But I got her to the hospital and you ain't even know it! I'm superman!" Soul said as I gave him the middle finger on the sly. He think he is the ish because he took Angel to hospital in enough time! He thinks he is a hero my homie crazy but I guess he was the hero because he helped my girl.

Everyone stayed at the hospital with Angel. My parents also came. As time went on her contractions got closer. Well at 11:09pm my baby girl Kenya Jazz Duckworth was born. She was beautiful. She had soft short curly hair and she had her moms completion. She was just beautiful. I love her and Angel. I held her in my arms and I started crying man I swear. My baby had me crying. I gave her to Angel. Angel was still sweating and tired but she managed to give a smile as she cried. My homies congratulated me and were joking on me calling me soft because I was crying. Forget them crazy n*ggas. I love my little girl. I decided I was going to announce to the world about my little girl and my woman. So I did. I tweeted Welcome The newest member of TDE and my woman. I also tweeted the picture of them in the hospital room of course. I love my two girls I do.

Angel p.o.v

I had my little girl. Kenya Jazz Duckworth! She was so precious. I love her. It made me happy to see Kendrick was feeling the same thing when I saw her. This is a moment I won't forget. I just forgot about that chick posting that stuff about her and Kendrick. I could not let her kill my vibe. No way. Everything is going good with my family. She can't ruin it! I love Kendrick and our baby. I just rocked her as Kendrick sat by me on the bed. Just then Kendrick's homies came in the room.

"Thank God that baby came out looking like Angel and not Kendrick. That baby would have been ugly." Q said making everyone laughed.

"N*gga you ugly don't hate on me homie." Kendrick said laughing. Kendrick announced me and Kenya to the public. I was nervous but you know what I'll stick with my man through out everything. I love him I really do. After awhile I gave Kenya to Kendrick because I needed to test after I pushed out a life form the size of a watermelon coming out something the size of a golf ball. Women how do we do it!!! This was a new experience for your girl!