0.2

HyeJong pov

Flashback
Today I'm 9 years old 🙌🙌🙌. Mine and Oppa's BD. But I have to go to school 😫. I went to school with oppa. Just last week I've made a new friend SooYi. I'm so happy, I hope she has a present with her.

HB Taehyung-hyung. HB Taehyung!!

HB Taehyung-ah. HB Taehyung-oppa.

Tae- Thank you.

They know about oppa's BD. But I'm his twin and they don't know mine?

Teacher- Attention class!! We have 3 new friends to join our class. Hi boys my name is Mss. Jung. Can I know your name?

The boys were weird. One of them laughs all time. He has a too big smile on his face. Then there is one who looks like he is 11 years old. He doesn't smile at all. The last one is smirking. He has little eyes and is... I don't know.

1B- Hiiiiii!!!! My name is Jung Hoseok niceee to meet you!! I'm almost 10 years old.

2B- Yo! My name is Kim Namjoon. Nice to meet you. I'm also almost 10.

3B- Hallo! I'm Park Jimin. I'm 9 years old. Nice to meet you.

Teach- Good! Now why don't you sit next to Taehyung and Hyejong right there. Oh and HB you two.

Tae+me- Thank You teacher.

Teach- Hoseok-ah you can sit next to Taehyung. And Jimin next to HyeJong. Namjoon you can sit next Jimin.

Honestly I reallllllyyyy don't likeee boys. They are ugly and smell. Well, I only love oppa.
So I sat closer to TaeTae-oppa.

After a while.... Lunch

SooYi doesn't talk to me anymore. Is she mad at me?

- SooYi? Did I so something wrong?

S- Yes, you didnt let me have your pencils. So now bye!!! I HATE YOU!!!

- SooYi!! Here you can have them if you want them!!

S- Bye, you B*tch!!

B*tch? What does that mean?

-SooYi!? Wait!!

Ahhhhh.. This is the 4th friend that left me this month.

You're stupid.

Huh? I turned around and saw that new boy Jimin.

-Huh?

Chim- I said you're stupid, pabo.

-Wae?!!

Chim- Because you want to make people happy and let them play with your heart.

-Leave me alone.

Chim- Its the truth. If you don't change now then you never will. Whatever, bye I want to eat.

Then he left. These words are stuck in my head.

At Home

HM- Oppa! Unni! You back!!

She hugged us.

-Oppa can I ask you something?

Tae- yeah?

- What does b*tch means?

Tae- B*tch? B*tch? Bech? Beach?!! It's simple just the beach.

-Okay thank u.

Beach? She said #Bye Beach# ?!

Hahhhaaha!! Stop it oppaaang.

I walked with Tae-oppa downstairs and saw something I never wanted to see. Aboji is kissing a women. No not my mum but another i've never seen her before.

Drop

Omma?!

Omma was standing there with her bags on the ground looking at the two.

Om- that's It! I HAVE ENOUGH!!!!

Omma rushed the stairs up. (We were back in our room) And opens her closet. She picked all her clothes together in a bag and suit. After that she rushed to me and my sisters room and picked some clothes. And last to my oppa's room.

Abo- WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!!??

Aboji goes to my omma and gives her a big slap to her face which ends up bruised.

Om- I'm leaving with MY CHILDREN!! AnD I WILL DIVORCE YOU!!!!

Abo- No they are my children!!!

But to late Omma grabbed us all together and run to her car. We ended up in a hotel.

-Omma, I don't want my parents divorced.

Om- I can't do anything sweetheart it's all his fault.

2 months later aboji got custody of TaeTae-oppa and he had to live with him. And about 3 years later....

...............................................
•~• yo! This is my second chapter! Is it good ?!! Plaease comment , like and share!!!😀