8

HyeJong pov
-Zzzz 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

*KNOCK!! KNOCK!!*

Zzzzz 😪😪😪😪😪😪

*KNOCK!!!KNOCK!!*

I woked up and looked at the time.

2am.

- What the hell?!! 😡

*KNOCK!! KNOCK!! KNOCK!!*

I looked at my window. There was somoene standing there. I opened the window, 'cause I thought it was Tae-oppa. But I was wrong.

-Wait...UGL- I mean JIMIN?!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM?!!

Chim- Shhh...

He put his hand over my mouth.

I looked at his face, it was all bruised and bleeding. I escaped from his grip to bring some ointment to treat his bruises. But I stepped on something and my foot began to bleed.

Aisssh...

I looked at Jimin and suddenly his eyes changed color. Then in the speed of light he came grabbing my wrist and pushed me down to the ground.

-What do you think you're doing?!! YAH!!

Chim- Shut up!! Let me have some.

- What do I want to have?!!

Chim- Let me have some of your blood, you're my mate anyway.

-What Blood?! Mate?!

He put his teeth in my wrist and sucked hard on it. It hurts a lot but I don't wanna show my weakness. I was searching for a way to make him think like it didn't hurt at all so he will release my wrist.

-So.. You're a vampire huh?

He looked at me with his red eyes and stopped sucking. His eyes changed yellow after a second.

Chim- Yea I am. You have to know about it anyway because you're my wife.

I looked at his still yellow eyes.

Chim- So I've found out that you don't get hurt right? Like I bit and sucked you that's one of the most hurtful thing in this world!! But don't worry, you will see. You will scream my name! Now goodbye babe.

He said as he kissed my cheek.

But WTH did he mean by scream his name?!

............................................
Srry short uptade . I had to make it short because I'm at a party hiding in the restroom and I have to wait here so...😂😂😂