24

Jimin pov

- Thank God you're awake!!

I hugged her even tight.

HJ- Yeah...I mean....You were the one who is shaking me the whole time telling me to wake up. And...Your voice when angry is loud too.

- You heard everything?

HJ- ne.

- Sorry....about before....I was jaleaus and-

HJ- I've forgiven you.

I smiled and kissed her head. I put my coat on her.

- Let's go.

I carried her.

HJ- Yah! Jimin I can walk too.

- You don't have shoes on.

HJ- Oh...That's right I don't have them on.

-See. So how did you not tell me you were the Blue Child?

HJ- Because I was scared to tell you. I think...

And she started to explain everything.

HJ- Now the only one in our family is me and Taehyung who isn't human.

-No, Jungkook isn't too so is his father.

HJ- WHAT?!!

- You didn't know?

HJ- Ani...They kept their secret for so long.

- They are werewolves.

HJ- Woaahh...Then Jungjae is a half werewolf.

-Jungjae?

HJ- my and Jungkooks half brother.

-Ohhh. Yes. How many siblings do you have? I only know you have Taehyung, Hyemyung, Jungkook and Cindy as siblings.

HJ- There 3 others. Jungjae. And then we have on Aboji's side Areum and Hwangi. The twins.

-You really have a big family. I only have one little brother but he's in Busan with grandma.

HJ- I thought you were the only child?

- Hahaha...no. I'm not. We arrived.

I tried to pull out my keys but I couldn't because I was holding Hyejong.
Maybe I should use my vampire power instead?

I held Hyejong on my side with one hand.

HJ- OMO!! Yah! What are you doing?!

-Sorry the keys were in my pocket.

I said as I opened the door.

I dragged Hyejong to our room and placed her on our bed.

- Do you know Hyejong? I can't believe you are the blue child. I really think I don't deserve The Blue Child. They said everyone wants to marry the Blue Child. Because they said if it's a girl she will be very beautiful even if her hair and eyes change colors.

HJ- You are an amazing guy Jimin. I love much and I always will.

She said and touched my cheeks.
Because of that I blushed madly.

-S..So did Taehyung discovered himself or not?

HJ- Well, actually no...Taehyung didn't discovered it yet.He also has to train himself to be strong...oh! Why don't you train him? But don't tell that he is the Blue Child yet.

-Leave it to me. Now let's sleep now. We still have school tomorrow.

I said and kissed her.

HJ- Good night Jimin.

- Good night Jagi.

Next day ...at school

Jimin told me to act like we are not together or else his fan girls will kill me. I can't use my strength of JKD and can't do anything if they throw some punches so I have to be careful.

Our first class is History. The class were the teacher doesn't pay attention to anyone but has something against me.

I was looking at the documantery we had to watch about World War II when my phone buzzed.

I looked at the teacher and saw she wasn't paying attention to me. And I took a look at my phone it was Jimin.

Jimin

How are you two?

_____________

Me

We are okay but... We just saw each other in the morning!! We are married so you see me anytime!! And you are sitting-

___________

Before I could replay to him somoene took my phone.

Teach- Well, well not paying attention in class because you are texing, huh ?

Oh crap!!

Teach- You know the rules right? Let's go...
Hmmm...I won't read out loud the names tho'.

She said looking at me and then at Jimin.

Teach- First...a boy asked her....How are you two? Then she replayed..or want to replay. We are okay but.... You saw me in the morning!! We are...

Please God don't let her say that out loud!!

....................

Cliffhanger *wiggles eyebrows*.