9

Hyejong pov
Why is my life so cruel?
Did my parents even know about this? Do they even care? Maybe I should keep it as a secret.

I wiped my tears away and walked to the bathroom. I cleaned my wrist and wrapped a bandage around it. I swear it f*cking hurts!!
Then I walked to my bed and laid down.

I can't believe I will get married to him.

Wedding day

Omma- HYEJONG WAKE UP!!!

Omfg that really shocked me.

-What tim- ah!!

I looked at my wrist remembering what happend yesterday. So I'm getting married to a vampire huh?

Omma- Hyejong!! Get u- What did happend to your wrist?!!!

Oh sh*t.

- Oh nothing I just bumped in to something last night.

Omma- Can I see it?

She grabbed my hand and opened the bandage carefully.

Omma- Omo! You're bleeding!

She grbbed some aidcream and putted on my wrist then she wikkeld some bandage around it.

Omma- But are you sure you bumped to something cause they are 2 holes.

- N-ne.

Omma- Well now get ready!!

- Okay.

I walked to the bathroom washed my face, brushing my hair and cleaning my teeth. Then I chose a simple outfit because I will wear my wedding dress later. Well I had to choose a blue skirt because if I didn't Aboji AND Omma would get mad. And a white sweater.

I walked downstairs seeing my biologic parents arguing and my stepparents trying to stop the arguing

I walked downstairs seeing my biologic parents arguing and my stepparents trying to stop the arguing. My Oppa and Jungkook played with the twins and Jungwoo . Hyemyung making sure to looked good {really she's only 13 years old! 😑😕}. Also I saw a driver waiting next to the door.

But after a moment everyones attention was on me.

HM- Ooooohhh! The bride has come!!

- 😑 Shut up! Why are you arguing?! Can't you be even happy for once. I did this for you two. Aiissssh I'm really stupid for listening
I didn't even think about my own life. Why did you even make children if you know that you can't be together. Aisss I reall-

*SLAP*

I looked up and saw my dad. He slapped me. In the corner of my eye I saw my stepmother smirking. After a moment Aboji changed his expression from angry to a face full of regret.

Abo- HyeJong-ah I...I'm..s-

- Thank you Aboji. Really thank you. Now I'm 100 % sure you never saw me as your daughter.