27

Hyejong pov

I slowely opened my eyes seeing Jimin smiling brightly.

When I realised I was laying on his lap, my head turned red.

I got up looking around founding out that we were in a big open place full of flowers.

Suddenly I remembered what happend and why I fainted...

I touched my stomach shocked...but found out that my belly is bigger than before. By bigger I meant A LOT bigger.

-H-How can my stomach be this big?!! I'm just one month pregnant?!!

Chim- Jaggi, what are you talking about? You are on you're on your 9th month. Only 1 month left till you'll give birth. I can't wait to see them!!!

He said really happly.

- n-nineth month?

He nodded and smiled even widely.

But then the beautiful blue sky turned into a red sky. The grass that was green turned into dusty, dry, ground. And when I looked at Jimin who was shocked as well. Two hands reached for his neck and grabbed him from behind.

-JIMIN!!!

I got up and ran after the mysterious person and Jimin. Even tho' I'm pregnant and it's a  difficult to walk because of the big belly I still could reach them.

I looked over at the owner of the hands who were still around Jimin's throat. It was a guy who was the same age as us. Maybe a little bit older.

He was wearing a hoodie so I couldn't see his face. Only his mouth which was straight a line.

I couldn't take it seeing Jimin chocking and trying  to breath.

-LET HIM GO!!!

The guy grinned widely. Which made my blood boil.

-I SAID L.E.T. H.I.M. G.O!!!!!!!!

The hoodie on his head dropped.

It's...it's..the same boy I saw when I was little. Only he grew up. His eyes were pitch black. His face paler then Yoongi's which I've never seen before. His grin wider then any scary character in a horror story.

He let go of Jimin who passed out and the guy did something with his hands that led Jimin in the sky. Above him. While he walked away Jimin who still was passed out followed him.

I looked at them still shocked, tears were falling uncontrollable from my eyes.
Then I rushed behind them.

-YOU DON'T LISTEN TO ME?!! GET HIM DOWN-

Before I could finish my sentence he vanished letting Jimin fall on the ground.

I ran towares Jimin. And found black
liquid spread from him.

His eyes were open and he still has his smile on his face.

Chim- Raise our children...*swallows*and stay healthy..... You have to know..... I always love you....

And he closed his eyes.
.
.
.
.
-N-No...J-Jimin stay with me!! Jimin!! PLEASE STAY WITH ME!!! B-BABE!!
Babe...babe...please...*crying hard*....please.
................................................

3rd question in this story: Are you a person that cries at a sad moment in a story/movie?

My answer: I never really cry infront of someone but I will feel really sad inside.