38

Hyejong pov

He- So let's start. Girls!!! Come here!!

A group of girls came really fast towards us.

He- This is Hyejong-ah and Hana-yah.

Me&H- Hello

All- Nice to meet you!! Let's work hard together.

He- Introduce yourself to them girls. (I will change some things up.)

??- My name is Sumin I sing mostly even tho' I can rap too and I'm the oldest here. I'm also the leader.

??- My name is Minjae. I'm the vocalist and second oldest.

??- My names is Eunjin. I'm Lead vocalist. 3rd oldest of the group.

??- I'm Dohee and the second maknae of the group. I'm the vocalist.

??- My name is Yoonsun. I'm the maknae and lead rapper.

He- You should say your name and position too girls.

H- My name is Park Hana and I'm the vocalist, visual of the group and Lead dancer. I'm the 4th maknae.

- My name is Pa- I mean Kim Hyejong. I'm the main rapper, second visual, main dancer and sub vocalist. Eeh I'm 3rd maknae of the group.

EJ- Hyejong?! You are the one who won with that cute boy.

- Ah ne..

YS- Weren't you also the one who won the best JKD fighter of South Korea ?

How did she know?

-Ne.

He- Some things you have to keep in mind for her girls is. Hyejong is married and she's carrying a child right now. So if she suddenly has to puke or something like that you know what it is. And be careful around her.

-.....

This is getting awkward.

SM- Is it from the boy you danced with?

- How did you know?

SM- He was looking at you  like he wanted to eat you right there on stage.

I felt my cheeks burning.

SM- Don't worry. I'm the only one who can see that trust me.

-okay.

He- Let's start with filming the music video. Hyejong already made a song before and boss liked it a lot so we are gonna use that.

- Oh really? Okay then...

He- The concept is Hiphop so you all can go get changed to your outfits and style your hair and make-up. Let's begin with you Hyejong so that you can rest after that or make up a dance.

- Eeem okay.

He- Then let's get started.

We went to the changing room. I got some comfortable trousers. And a tanktop that wasn't really covering my belly. The trousers covered the "sign" I had on my belly.

My first outfit was this: