28

👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆
Cute!!! Why are you so cute Jimin?!!!
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Hyejong pov

-N-No...J-Jimin stay with me!! Jimin!! PLEASE STAY WITH ME!!! B-BABE!!
Babe...babe...please...*crying hard*....please.

Wake up! I'm here don't cry!!!

I opened my eyes and found myself in Jimins arms hugging me tightly.

There was no scary looking guy....
We weren't outside in a dark place...

And what I'm the most thankful about.....

There was Jimin who isn't...dead.

I cried my eyes out.

Jimin pov

She hugged me too and cried her eyes out.

Fortunately  the doors and windows were closed. Or else her blue light will be revealed.

I'll kill that demon who made her cry like this.

Flashback

Chim- I TOLD YOU SHE DOESN'T FEEL WELL!!! YOU STUPID A**HOLE!!!!

I said as I left the room carrying Hyejong in my arms. Making sure not to touch her stomach a lot. Because... It will hurt her. And even if it doesn't hurt...I don't want our child to die.

I didn't care about anything and I ran to the supernatural hospital in vampire form.

- HELP MY WIFE IS PREGNANT AND SHE GOT PUNCHED IN HER STOMACH!!

I screamed as I got there.

4 nurses came running to us and dragged her carefully to a room.

I hope everything is alright with them...

Later

A docter came towards me.

Dr.- Are you Mr. Park?

-N-Ne! Is Hyejong alright?!!

Dr.- Yes...but...

-Don't tell me our child died?!

Dr.- Ah...No...the child is alright! What I wanted to say is that she is sleeping now. You can go to her. But please let her rest. It's hard to carry a vampire child. And even harder if she's human.

- Thank you Dr. *bows* Really Thank you *bows again* .

Dr.- You're welcome. Just work hard on becoming an idol so you can make your young talented wife and your child proud.

He said while holding my shoulder and smiling.

- I will!!

Then the Dr. showed me the room where Hyejong stayed and walked away.

I opened the door and found Hyejong sleeping peacefully....not for long tho'... She suddenly began to sweat and her breathung became faster.

She then began to sleeptalk.

HJ- N-No...J-Jimin stay with me!! Jimin!! PLEASE STAY WITH ME!!! B-BABE!!

She said while crying.

- H-hyejong!! Wake up!! I'm here!!

HJ- Babe...babe...please...*crying hard*....please.

I hugged her tightly.

-Wake up! I'm here don't cry!!!

And she woke up.

She stared at me for a minute. Then she cried hard and hugged me.

I looked around the room to see if there are some signs left of a demon. And sure enough I found Black smoke out of the window slowely disappearing.

End Flashback

Even tho' I wanna know what she dreamed. I didn't asked her.

After she calmed down for a while I told her some important stuff.

-Hyejong-ah you always need to be with me okay...So that I can protect you. Since you are the Blue Child and pregnant it's getting really dangerous....The demons know about you..so we need to tell the other clans about your situation.

A Blue Child is known to have a lot of power. And now since you discovered yourself first you're gonna be the Queen of all clans. That's why lots of people are looking for you to marry or kill you. The women are mostly the one who wants to kill you since you are known to be the most beautiful woman on earth and there jealous.

Now Taehyung is the same but he won't be the King since he didn't discoverd himself yet. You'll have lot's of people fight for you. And lot's of other people trying to protect you. Even tho' they know you're taken they won't give up. Till you'll bare the child and can protect you. Normally they would give up by then.

HJ- Normaly?

- Yea...there is a legend that was told that it could they won't give up if something happends but....I never know what it is.

I said looking at her eyes. I saw worry in her eyes. I held her face in my hands and kissed her passionly.

- Don't worry....I'll protect you. You are MY queen.

That made her smile.

Knock Knock

- Yes.

A nurse walked in with a cup in her hands.

Wait...blood?

N- Sorry to disturb you...But...Mrs. Park you need to drink this.

HJ- Heh? What is that?

N- Blood O+ .

HJ- Wait! Why do I have to drink that? I'm not a vampire.

N- Mrs Park...The child you are carrying is a vampire's child. And everytime it hears it's fathers voice or it feels the touch of him. The child will bite you and suck blood. That's only in the first 2 months after that the baby will kick. But still you need to drink one cup of blood 3 times a day and from now on for 4 years

- Why?

N- She will give her blood to the baby till it enters school. And btw you too Mr. Park need to drink lot's of blood since you need to give too and need lot of energy for raising a child, helping your wife and all the other things.

- Okay.

HJ- But it tastes bad...right?

N- No we added flavor to it. It's cherry flavor.

HJ- Oh...ok.

She said and took the cup. Drank it.

- Can I have a cup too? I need to drink too right.

N- Yeah sure...

She said and gived me one.

After I drank mine as well the nurse came back with a paper and a pen.

N- Can you sign this please. I'm a big fan and ship you two.

HJ & Me- Sure.

We signed. While looking at each other.

-My first fansign....

HJ- Mine too...

- But please don't let the media know about us married.

N- Of course we respect our idols privacy.

She said and walked out.

HJ- So we are idols now?

- I guess so?

....................................

Q: What is your bloodtype?

A: Mine is A+.