10

HyeJong pov

Aishhh that smirk on Jimin's face. He wants to annoy me.

I walked away from him.

HYEJONG-AAAAH!!!!!!!

- Hmm? Han?

H- Can you tell me now what happend?!

- Okay.

After I told her what happened she suddenly blushed really hard. I then realised why after I looked where she was looking at.

JH- Hi sister-in-law! Hi Hana!! I can't even believe that you Kim...anni now Park Hyejong is the ma-

*slap*

RM- Is the wife of our Jimin. Btw you look really beautiful today.

Hmmm? They aren't that rude. I thought they are like Jimin.

- Gomawo.

Tae- Oh! HyeHye! You're meeting my friends!!

- Friends?!

RM- Yes we were always friends with him and Jungkook. But Jimin doesn't want us to make friends with Taehyung so we met up in secret. But now its fine.

- Hmm..

Tae- HyeHye is married!!! HyeHye is married!!! HyeHye is- Ah!

I punched him. Well, he is being annoying.

- Yes so what!?

Tae- Why did you punch me HyeJong-ah! It hurtssss!!!

- I'm going out.

With that I walked away to the garden. Leaving Hana with Hosoek. And the others with the others.

There were roses everywere but what got my attention are 2 blue roses. They are so beautiful. It's autumn and the roses are still here. Or is it normal? I really love autumn and winter.

I felt someone watching me so I turned around and found Omma, Appa, Aboji and Mrs Gwon.

Pokerface modus on.

Omma- Hyejong-ah can't you just be the same old Hyejong?

Abo- Look I'm really sorry about slapping you.

I looked at them, turned around and ignoring them.

Mrs.G- Whatever. Your parents wanted to say that your going now with your husband to your honeymoon destination.

What?! Now?!

- Good.

Then I went to the changing room. I saw  some clothes that they've got ready for me.  And even in this cold. It's almost freaking winter  and they gived me shorts and a shirt. 😣😩

(Without cardigan)

Omma- Did you changed already? Because Jimin is here already!

I ignored her and opened the door.
Jimin was standing there smirking while staring at me.

Omma- Go!

Before I even open the door Jimin stopped me.

Chim- No, no , no. You're not going out like that. I am the first and only one who can see your body. Since youre my wife. And mate.

He whisperd the last one.

He took off his cardigan and pulled it over me.

Omma- Hyejong-ah come here for a moment.

Omma said at the same time with Mrs. Park.

I rolled my eyes and walked to her.

Omma- Since you're already married I want to tell you this: don't talk with any boy BUT your brothers, of course your husband and you know: Namjoon, Hoseok, Seokjin and Yoongi.

- Ne.

Omma- Now go before you two are late for the plane.

After a while
We had to wait for a long time for our flight. My feet started to hurt , because of these annoying heels, and I sat down on my bag.

Well not for long because I saw Jimin staring at my legs. Gosshh... can't he stop staring or what?  He's like an old pervert man. If he wasn't stronger than me I would already punched him in his balls.

Best passengers for the flight to Paris please be ready...

Chim- Let's go this is our flight.

At the plane

Well I have a habit that whenever I go somewhere in a plane, bus , subway, car... I'll get sleepy and go sleep automaticly. So I fell asleep.

Jimin pov

- Hyejong do you kno-

Too late she's already sleeping.

I saw an old man staring at her because a little bit of her chest was showing. I gave the man a death glare and put Hyejong's head on my shoulder.

After a moment there was a women asking me about something  in French but I didn't understand it. So I woke Hyejong up 'cause I heared she was really good at languages.

-Hyejong!! Hyejong!!

HJ- What?!

- Do you know French?!

HJ- Oh, wait.

HJ- Désolé madame, mon mari ne comprends pas le français et l'anglais. Je suis très désolé.

(I'm sorry ma'm. My husband doesn't understand any French or English. I'm really sorry.)

Mrs- Oh ce n'est pas grave. Eeh, vous voulez boire quelleque chose?
(Oh, its nothing. Eeh, do you want to drink something?

HJ- Oui je veux un Ice tea originalle. Et...

( Yes, I want an ice tea. And...

Hj- What do you wanna drink?

- Coke.

HJ- Une cola.

Mrs- Voila.

(Here,)

HJ- Merci beaucoup!!

Mrs- De rien.

- I didn't know you know French.

HJ- I didn't tell you, duuh.

- Whatever.

I have to hold in for 7 more hours. Then you'll see what you get Hyejong.

....................................................................