0.3

HyeJong pov

I'm 17 years old sitting here alone at school. I'm at a place where no one sees me. I always come here when I'm thinking about the past. Or when I'm hurt. I'm reading my diary again for the I dont know th time. A diary from when I was young.

..................................................................................................
Dear diary,

Today is the day that my aboji will get married. I'm honestly happy for him that he found somoene he will stay with. It's better then being with different women every week.
About mom, she is 5 months pregnant!! You know what it means! The gender of the baby is......... A boy!!!

Oh and I heard from Omma and appa (stepfather) that my stepbro will come tomorrow, Jungkook. And he is the same age as me and oppa so... we can be triplets. I didn't see him before because he was in L.A.. For a 13 years old boy it's a bit too young I think, right?

Whatever. Today Is been 4 months since I entred Junior High.

That's it for today.

See you tomorrow!!!

......................................................................................................

That remembers me of that day.

FLASHBACK
Omma- HyeJong!! HyeMyung come down for a moment!!

HM&me- Ne!

When I walked down stairs I saw a boy who is I think the same age as me.

HM- Omma? Who is this Oppa?

Omma- This is Jungkook. Jungkook this is HyeJong she is 3 months older than you. And this is HyeMyung she is 4 years younger than you.

JK- Anyeounghase-yo. *bows*'

- So you know Korean. I'm happy.

Hyemyung suddenly hugged Jungkook really tight.

HM- Yeay!!! I have a new oppa!! You will not leave like Taehyung-oppa right?

- Hyemyung-ah, Oppa didn't leave. Aboji forced Tae to live with him. Whatever. Jungkook will live with us. 😁

JK- Great!! So I will be also in your class right?

-Yea, you will also see my oppa.

Triing Triing!!

Aboji is calling me.

-Yeobese-yo?

Ab- HyeJong are you done with packing?

Today I have to stay 2 days and 1 night with aboji because it's weekend. This is also the first time to be with my stepmom and sister. Oh and my sister never comes with me.

-Ne.

Ab- Come out I'm infront of the door.

-Okay.

I hunged up,

-Omma!! I'm out. I have to go now.

I hugged and kissed omma on the sheek and hugged my sis and my Jungkook. He was a little shocked 😝😝 . After that I walked out the house and saw my dad with Mrs. Gwon. I've put my pocker face on and walked to them. Why? Because it hurts a little to see my dad with a women that I totally don't like.

- Yo, aboji!! Anyeonghase-yo Mrs. Gwon

She looked at me weirdly and then goes in the car.
After a while in the car my eyes got tired so I closed it for a moment. To let you know, I'm a person who automaticly sleeps if I'm on a riding car, plane, train,... Aboji knows about it. So now he thought I was sleeping.

Gwon- May I ask you? Are you sure she is a girl?

Abo- Why?

Gwon- Well the way she dresses up and the way she acts.

Abo- She is a girl. 😒 Maybe a bit boyish.

I got mad so I faked a yawn. And made it extra loud so I could get that women angry hahha!!! I'm evil I know!!

At home

-Oppa!

Tae-HyeJong! Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh I missed youuuuu!! Did you eat? Are you okay? Are you-

-Oppaa-ah! You've seen me just 2 days ago. And the day after tomorrow we will meet again. Oh and you will meet Jungkook!

I have a hyped brother, deal with it.

Abo- HyeJong, come here and meet your step unni.

- Okay.

There was a girl standing there with a mini skirt and too much make-up for a 13 year old girl.
She looked at me with a raised eyebrow. Aisssh jinjja, so mother so daughter.

Poker face on.

-Yo! I'm HyeJong.

C- I'm Cindy. Appa can I go to my BF now.

Abo- Go. HyeJong I wanna talk to you.

-I'm here.

Abo- Please if you're here wear clothes that I buy you. There are people who will do your make-up and behave like a girl.

Poker face.

-Okay.

I only do it to make him happy.

Abo- They are her now so wear these clothes.

Omg! This dress is too revealing. I wore the dress and out of nowhere a women came in.

Mrs.- Miss Kim you can come with us for your hair and make-up.

After a while.

I want to see the others reaction first so I walked down the stairs with my heels. I saw Taehyung first.

Tae- Oh hi! Are you here for HyeJong? She is wearing her clothes now. You can go to the second floor the 3rd door right. And emmm... Can I have your number? You're really beautiful.

I smacked his head really hard.

- KIM TAEHYUNG!!! I NOW KNOW THAT I NEVER LET YOU MEET MY FRIENDS!!!

Tae- HyeJong?!! OMFG your beautifull I didn't recognize you!!

He wanted to hug me but I was angry so I punched him.

Tae- Ahhhhh!! HyeJong!! Don't punch me, your punches are painful!!! No wonder you are the best fighter of the girls in JKD (•~• Jeet Kune Do).

He mumbled the last part.

- It's your fault now go away from me.

I turned around and saw aboji standing with the 'step's'.

Abo- HyeJong?!! My daughter you're beautiful!! I swear you will be Miss Korea!!!

-Hahah! Thank you. 😅 (😒 really, dad)

I looked to the Gwon's. Hoho, their eyes are full of jealousy.

Whatever.

After that omma gived birth to my little brother. Mvr. Gwon was pregnant with the twin and so beginned this life.....

Now we will go to now the 17 years old HyeJong sitting alone without her friend Hana....

..............................................................................................
•~•~•
Now the following chapter is the beginning of the real story! I did my best!! So how do you see this life of this girl. Tell me in the comments!!!