23

Hyejong pov

Chim- WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!!!!

Oh no...

Chim- So...YOU HAD SEX WITH DR.KWON. OR SHOULD I SAY YOUR JIYONG-OPPA? AND YOU'RE NOW PREGNANT?!!!

I was shocked by his words.

-W-what?

Chim- WHY ARE YOU EVEN IN MY HOUSE?!! GO TO YOUR JIYONG-OPPA!!! YOU WHORE!! YOU SLEEP AROUND WITH EVERY SINGLE BOY!! Don't  worry I'LL DIVORCE YOU!!! AND YOU CAN BE PEACEFULL WITHOUT ME!!! tsk...I've should just married your stepsister WHO IS WAY BETTER THAN YOU!!!

I'll divorce you....

Divorce you...

My biggest nightmare becomes true....

Flashback

///Slap!!///

Abo- Fine...I'LL JUST DIVORCE YOU!!!YOU B*TCH!! I'D RATHER BE WITH EUNHEE!!!

END FLASHBACK

I couldn't hold it in anymore and my tears left my eyes....

-You idiot...

More tears formed in my eyes.

-You stupid idiot....THIS BABY IS YOURS!!! YOU RAPED ME A MONTH AGO!!! AND JIYONG IS MY LOST BROTHER!!!HOW CAN I GET PREGNANT BY HIM ?!!!
But it's okay...Even if my child will live a life like me...I'm still not like my parents.
You can get married to Cindy and divorce me.....Even if...I really love you.
Thank you that gave me this child as a last gift. Now...I won't disturb your life.

I said and ran the house out.

Without shoes....or coat...or an umberella....anything.

Jimin pov

- So...YOU HAD SEX WITH DR.KWON OR SHOULD I SAY YOUR JIYONG-OPPA AND YOU'RE NOW PREGNANT?!!!

No...I really love her...why did she do this?

I couldn't keep my anger inside and screamed at her.

- WHY ARE YOU EVEN IN MY HOUSE?!! GO TO YOUR JIYONG-OPPA!!! YOU WHORE!! YOU SLEEP AROUND WITH EVERY SINGLE BOY!! DON'T WORRY I'LL DIVORCE YOU!!! AND YOU CAN BE PEACEFULL WITHOUT ME!!! tsk...I've should just married your stepsister WHO IS WAY BETTER THAN YOU!!!

That's not true....I love you more than everything in my world.

Suddenly everything became dark.
I looked at Hyejong...2 tears fell on the ground....her hair changed colors to really bright Blue. Then she looked up...I saw something I never could expect....

BLUE EYES?!! SHE'S THE BLUE CHILD?!!

HJ- You idiot...

HJ-You stupid idiot....THIS BABY IS YOURS!!! YOU RAPED ME A MONTH AGO!!! AND JIYONG IS MY LOST BROTHER!!!HOW CAN I GET PREGNANT BY HIM !!!
But it's okay...Even if my child will live a life like me...I'm still not like my parents.
You can get married to Cindy and divorce me.....Even if...I really love you.
Thank you that ggave me this child as a last gift. Now...I won't disturb your life.

She said and ran away.

Flashback GR= grandfather

One time me and my grandfather where sleeping together when he began to say.

GR- Jimin-ah If you meet a girl...who is crying because of you and her hair and eyes changed Blue.
That means she truly loves you. You really have to take of her. Because you'll never find somoene else like her in this world. And lot's of other creators will get jaleaus why you can get her and they can't. Protect her and love her. She'll be your Blue Queen.

The next day when I woke up I found my grandfather laying beside me....dead.
End flashback

No...What have I done?!!

I...I...don't deserve to have her.

Sh*t!!!

I got my coat and ran out. It was pouring.

What if she catches a cold?

-Hyejong?!!! HYEJONG?!! WHERE ARE YOU?!!

1 hour passed and I still haven't found her.
'Till I heard some old men talking.

G1-Woaah her hair is Blue!!

G2- She just dyed it. What is importent is her body....look at her beautiful breasts.

No...

G1- Hyung we should share her..heh?!!

G2- Okay...but I go first.

I found 2 guys looking at Hyejong who is laying on the ground.

-LET GO OF HER!!

G2- Oh...look who we have here...are you horny too? We can share her you know...But I go first.

-I SAID LET GO!!!

G2- Or...you can go first too...

I turned into my vampire form and ran to him.

- I SAID LET GO OF MY WIFE WHO IS CARING MY CHILD OR I'LL SUCK YOUR BLOOD ALL 'TILL YOU BECOME DUST!!!

G1&2- AAAAAAAAHHH!!!

They screamed and sped away.

I rushed to Hyejong and hugged her.

- Hyejong! Hyejong wake up!! I'm sorry! Please wake up!!

Believe it or not I started to cry.

-Please...I NEED YOU!! I LOVE YOU!!!

HJ- I love you too.

..................