30

Hyejong pov

I came back  from the hospital yesterday. Jimin is being overprotective. Like the past days he is couldn't leave me alone. It's sweet and cute but...what would others think  if they see us like this.

Today I have school so I took a shower...put my uniform on...Threw a pillow at Jimin so he can wake up.

Well...he was hugging me like a crazy B*tch hugging her Boyfriend. But well...I love him. 

I looked at the fridge trying to find something to make for breakfast.

While I was cooking I felt two arms wrapping around my arms.

-Jimin did you already put your uniform on?

Chim- How you know ? *broken englishu*
{😉😉😉BamBam I luv you too}

-W-hat?

I tried my best not to laugh at him.

Chim-Why you...eeh...smilu?

-You mean laughing?

Chim- Yea..yea.

-😂😂😂 Please talk korean Jimini.

Chim- Okay..Okay!!

-Help me put these plates on table.

Chim-Ne!!!!

We sat there and started eating.

- I'm really nervous...

Chim- The Kim... Park Hyejong is nervous?

- Well...I mean you insulted the teacher for me...from all of the other students you were the one who reacted first. So they'll know something is fishy ...or not?

Chim- Well...yeah...but don't worry I'll protect you.

He said holding my waist tightly.

At school .

We wandered through the corridors and I saw lots of students looking at us. Most likely at me. I saw jealousy in the girls eyes.
I kept ignoring them but only 1 couldn't let me ignore her.

Cindy

She looked at me like she was going to kill me. Even tho' I was scared...I didn't show her my weak spot and smirked at her.

Chim- Jagi are you okay?

- A-ah ne! 😊

And we kept walking I didn't pay much attention who where infront or next to me because I was looking at...Jimin. I know it's creepy but....I don't care.

What I care about is. That he is the most beautiful creature i've ever seen in this world. And he is my husband, the father of my child.

Chim- I love the way you look at me😊.

Crap he caught me.

- I-I wasn't looking!! I was just wondering how your skin so white.

Chim- You are very bad at lying Hyejong. You know what I am.

- Heh? Oh...right you're-

Chim- the hottest man in the world!

😑😑😑

He is right tho'.

Can you guys stop for a moment?

We turned around founding the teacher of music looking at us.

-Oh Mrs Lee!!

Mrs Lee- Can I talk to you two for a moment?

Chim- Ah...ne, of course.

Jimin said as we followed her to the studio.

Mrs Lee- Since you two were fantastic at the audition I want you to become more famous. So I made a list of what you should do.

We looked at each other with our eyes wide.

Mrs Lee- It might be that you'll got to do an audition again. Well...let's see. Since your teacher of your first class is sick you should start to make a cover together. Then if it's lunchtime you, Jimin, will make a cover song with Jungkook...from-

Chim- I already know him.

Mrs Lee- Okay...and a few minutes later Hyejong, you'll make a cover with Chanyeol...He is a new student from a week ago.

Since when do we have one WTH?

I glanced at Jimin and I saw him freezing after Mrs.Lee mentioned the new students name.

Mrs Lee- Okay lets start. Do you know any songs you wanna cover? I want something with love.

With love?...

Chim- Fool by Juniel and Yonghwa.

I love that song even tho' I love HipHop and Rap more.

Mrs Lee- Nice choice Jimin. Let's start then.

We walked to the microphones and sat down.

While Mrs Lee was looking for the song I felt one hand on mine and another on my stomach.

Chim- I love you so much.

-😳😳 I..I love you too.

Mrs.Lee- Found it!! 3...2...1...start!

⬆⬆⬆⬆
{Play this while reading.}

Jimin started reading his part while looking at me and holding my hand smiling.

I started to blush madly

I started to blush madly...😳😳😳 Why is he being so cheesy.

Then my turn started and I sang it while looking in his eyes and he in mines.

The whole song we kept looking at each other.

*Clap*Clap*Clap*

Mrs Lee- You two are such  a cute couple!!! 

Chim- Thank You!

😳

Omg...when will he stop making me blush this hard....i think....never.

.............................

Lets get to question 5(?)

Q:What was your first Kdrama youve ever watched?

My A: Boys Before Flowers... One of my (ex) friends told me to watch it since it was cool and also because the main character (the girl) had the same personality as me.