47

Hyejong pov

Weeks passed by really fast.  Xiumin became one of our close friends. He'll debut in a group soon called Exo together with Chanyeol and some other of their friends. 

Nothing really happened to us. Except the fact that my belly is growing , my legs and back are killing me. I also have problems breathing.

The thing is 25th of June something really big will happen. 

- Yah! Tomorrow is our graduation day and all you can think about is drinking? 

I screamed at Tae.

He once drinked on our 18th birthday and well...It didn't go well. He ruined everything. I couldn't drink since I was pregnant. But after I saw him...I don't think I ever will.

He tried to sip on a glass of soju. But I took it away from him. 

- Yah! You want to get kil- Ah!

Tae- What's wrong?! 

His playful smile turned into a serious concerned face.

I felt a strong indescribable pain. But it already went away. It keeps happening since last week but right now it happened multiple times a day.

- Nothing. Hana I'll leave Tae in your hands. Jimin can we go home? 

I said pouting. 

Chim- Okay, you must be tired. 

.

.

.

As we got into the car I turned the radio on. 

And now the new artist Kim Hyejong, for the first time dropping a solo album. Not only that she only sings in the album. The most popular song is called 'Let me hold your hand'. Now let us listen.

Me and Jimin sang along with the song. 

- Let me hold your hand....again and again and-

Oh no... I felt the pain again. 

I felt like my insides were going to burst. This feeling is something I never felt before. 

- J-Jimin? 

I breathed out. 

Chim- Hmmm? 

Still not noticing me in pain. I can't blame him his eyes were on the road. 

But then a much worse  pain came and I screamed. 

-AH!!

Jimin who was obviously shocked almost crashed the car into a tree. 

Chim- What's wrong? I- Is it happening? 

- I.. don't know.. .I th- 

Chim- Hyejong! Your pants are red!!

I looked at my once white pants and he was right. A big bloodstain formed between my legs. I knew Jimin tried to keep himself calm as his eyes switched to red a few times but then back to brown.

Chim- Oh no...

He got out of the car and opened my the door of my side. He carried me out of the car.

Chim- This is way faster. 

.

.

.

.

We were at the hospital. 

Everything was happening so fast. 

Dr- Mrs Park, since you aren't a vimpire I'll numb you so you won't feel any pain. 

She pulled out a huge needle and inserts it in my back. 

But it didn't help at all.

Dr- Mrs. Do you still- 

- Ah....it still hurts.

Dr- What that can't be. It's the strongest one. 

The docter left for a second, leaving me and Jimin alone with a nurse.

Chim- Omg, babe I wish I could take your pain. 

-....It's okay. It's my job to do this as a woman. I'm happy I have this child.

I chuckled weakly.

He smiled and held my hand, kissing it.

I tried to ease the pain by breathing in and out. 

The docter came back in a minute later.

Dr- I'm sorry to ask this but, are you perhaps the special creature? I mean the Blue Child?

I stared at Jimin not knowig what to say. 

Chim- Yeah she is. 

Dr- Alright....eeh...Mr Park can you come with me for a second?

I looked at Jimin nervously. 

Chim- Okay. 

He left the room together with the docter. 

I stayed there all alone, closing my eyes and  holding to the bedsheets as it hurts so badly.

And I thought periodcramps were the most painful. This is 1000000 times more painful than that.

Then I opened them again. 

The door slides open. 

Jimin stared at me. He was really pale. 

- What's wrong? 

Chim- Eeh..Nothing.

Something is really wrong. 

But I couldn't say anything but scream.

Jimin panicked and called the docter back. 

Docters and 2 nurses came in. 

Dr- It's starting. Listen to me Mrs Park. You have to push everytime I count to 3 okay? Then I'll ask you to stop for a second so that I can get ready for the other child. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

Chim- Wait, what do you mean other child?