13

HyeJong pov

My eye!

JY- Now I go tell Jimin about it.

- N-no!! Don't tell him!!

JY- Wae?

- Just because I don't want to! Can you give me a bandage or something to my eye so he won't discover it?

JY- Okay..

He gave me a bandage for around my eye.

JY- I will gave you brown eyecontacts later. But let me look at your eye colour first.

I let him . Then he smiled.

JY- It looks like you got the two eye colours from Omma and Appa. Also you got your snow white skin  of Omma too.

Hmm... That's why me and Hyemyung look totally different. Only me and Tae- WAIT!!! TAEHYUNG!!

- Eeemmm... Jiyong-shii-

JY- Come on don't be so formal. I'm your Oppa!

-Okay...Oppa, I have a twin too. Who also has the same eye colour and skin as me.

JY- If it's a girl then it can't be. But for a boy then-

- HE is 10 minutes older than me.

JY- Can I meet him to make sure?

-Ne but, I want first to ask some questions.

JY- Okay.

- First does my parents know about this?

JY- Well, your mother knows. But you father doesn't. Omma did talk to her when she had you in her womb. She was shocked at first but then she was proud. Now she probably didn't know who it was between you because Omma wasn't by her side.

- Hmmm.... Okay, but why did I get this eye now and not when I was born?

JY- Because Omma was a wizard like I said and she made it like this... When you cry because of your mate then it will be discoverd. It's the awfull pain of love.

I was shocked. I'm in love?

JY- So now I know somoene has hurt you.... That means you love...

- Jimin? Yea, and I just realised it. Can I meet... Omma?

JY- .... She died when you were born.

- Oh I'm sorry.

JY- It's your mother too.

- I know but I never met her. Can I meet Appa then?

JY- He was killed when I was born.

- Oh...

JY- It's nothing.

- Can I go to the other blue children?

JY- You and Appa are the only one. Now it also can be your brother,

- Hmm?

JY- My dad was born at a weird night. There was a lot of falling stars that night and the moon turned blue suddenly. My grandmother died while giving birth to him all alone.

But later the my mom's dad found him. He saw a special element in him and knew he was the Blue Child who'll come soon around that time. Later he put dad in a basket and gave him to the richest guy in the city. He wants to have a son because he only had 2 daughters and he didn't have a wife anymore. When he found Appa infront of his door he was really happy

That place was where Appa grew up. In the rich house with maids and butlers, with special and expensive food. But he never liked it. He loved to go to the forest all alone and climb in the trees. Play with the poor people, he even gave his clothes to them and wanted the clothes of the poors.

He didn't knew that the rich man wasn't his father. And that man didn't knew he was playing and sharing with the poor ones.

When Appa was 20 he met Omma who was 19 at that time. It was love at first sight. Appa didn't care about her being a wizard.
They really loved each other and secretly married each other.

When Omma became 20 she became pregnant. But that's when everything became a mess. The rich evil old man found out about my Appa and Omma so they had to separate from each other. Appa didn't knew about Omma being pregnant.

Appa began to cry and felt so sad and that's when he found out being Aqua. He ran out of the house using his power. But the old man had hate to all inhumans so he wanted to kill him and told everybody to find and kill him.

He showed me a really scary expresion like he wanted to kill that old man. But if it was me I'll do the same believe me.

JY- While they tried to find Appa and Omma, Omma and Appa ran away into the forest. But it didn't help because a bullet hit Appa's chest. Omma tried everything to stop him from dying but couldn't He died then. *cries*  While she was pregnant and Appa didn't even know.

I heard him sniffle a little bit.

JY- Omma already knew about him being Aqua, and she put a   little bottle mixed Appa's blood that was blue, his saliva and a little bit of hair. She burried Appa in that forest and planted  lot's of blue roses around it.

She kept the little bottle as necklace. As a memory.

After giving birth and waiting for 6 years she discovered she has a bad disease and knew she would die. So that's why she put her silvia, blood and hair also mine in the little bottle. She looked then for a good women who was pregnant and she did a spell that only she knew on your mother.  With that spell the liquid was in the baby. Which made her an Appa your parents too, and me your older brother.

His tears was even more visable now .

JY- After doing that she gave me the book where everything was....
      And died before my eyes, with a smile on her face.

He cried even more. I hugged him and told him it was okay.

- You have found a family now right? I'm your sister 😊😊.

JY- Ne , I'm really happy.

He wiped his tears and smiled at me.

JY- Can I meet your brother?

- Ne, wait I'll call him.

This is not good. Taehyung will think that this is Jimin's fault my eye is wraped with this bandage and will kill him. It's so not good. Because Jimin never met the angry Taehyung.

O boy.....