41

Hyejong pov

Chim- I..No!! We can' tell her that!! She's pregnant for god's sake!!

Is he talking about me?

Chim-Hyung...you don't even have a mate how would you know?!...*sigh* Okay...I'll try to say it as calm as possible. BUT!! If something happens to her because of you I won't take a second to kill you!

He hung up and went to his closet to wear his clothes.

Oh shit. He will go to the bathroom.

I ran downstairs to the kitchen.

I decided to make Jimin's favorite drink. Strawberry milkshake.

I took the glass and went to the table to set it next to his plate.

But suddenly I felt a harsh pain in my stomach and let go of the glass to the ground.

-AH!

? - Hyejong?!! ARE YOU OKAY?!

I heard Jimin sprinting down the stairs screaming.

I leaned foreward with one of my hands on the table. And my head down

I breathed heavily and I felt sweat dripping off my face.

Chim- Hyejong!!

He said rubbing on my back.

He took out his phone and dailed a number in.

Chim- Jiyong-hyung... Hyejong...she suddenly felt pain. Yeah. Okay.

He cut the call.

Chim- Don't worry he'll be here in a minute. Let me bring you to our room first.

He carried me to our room. Put me gently in our bed and put a blanket over me.

He then held my hands and gently caressed my face.

DingDong.

Chim- There he is. I'll be right back.

He went to opened the door and a second later I saw a sweating GD.

Jy- Is everything alright?! Where does it hurt?

- I...it doesn't hurt anymore.

JY-Thank god. Where did it hurt?

- My lower stomach and back.

JY- hmm... Can I talk to you alone for a second...Hyejong

- Sure

We turned to Jimin and he immediately got it and left.

JY- Have you been fighting with Jimin?

...How does he know?

I kept quiet and bit my lower lip.    (A/N: Reality tho my bad habit when I actually get nervous or something)

JY- So you were....

He said after reading my expression.

JY- Look Hyejong...you have to be careful. This isn't a normal child. A vampire kid is already difficult to have but to have 2 different powers is...different.

He looked at the clock that was on the wall behind me and turned back to me.

JY- There are lot's of things that is happening to Jimin right now which leds him to have stress. And probably stress out on you. But...he should tell you already. Because if he keeps things from you it will lead to a bad relationship.

He got up from his seat and went to the door.

JY-Isn't it Jimin?

He slammed the door open and Jimin fell hard on the ground.

Chim- *groans* shit.

JY- Well tell her soon boy. I have to go. You called me when I was getting ready for my concert. Bye kiddos.

He said leaving the house.

Jimin and me are the only one in the house again.

And our baby of course.

Chim- I'll explain. You have to stay home for the time being. I don't know how long it should be. But please just promise me you won't leave the house unless it's soming urgent.

-Why?

Chim- Promise me first.

- I promise.

Chim- I didn't want to tell this because I was scared of loosing you by stressing you out. I...We , all BTS, Hana and NewSun were doing our best to protect you. From the demons. They discoverd where we live for some reason. We think it might be someone from our school but don't know for sure. We already protected this house with Jiyong's magic but we can't outside. So stay home please for the time being.

He looked like he was in the urge to cry.

Chim- I'm sorry if I hurted you and said mean or did mean things to you. I love you. I'm sorr-

I hugged him. He is so cute tho.

-Okay. I'm happy you all are protecting me.

Chim- I'm really sorr-

- Jimin!! Stop it! If you ever say sorry again you won't touch me for the whole day.

Chim- Okay I'm so-...I uh mean I love you.

I smiled at him.

- I love you too.

I pulled him down by wrapping my arms around his neck and kissed him.

This guy tho' panicking about everything without me. He actually needed a punishment but I can't even resist his cuteness.