22

Hyejong pov

1 week later

I had the same nightmare for the 5th time this week. I think those demons are starting to bother me.

Also I'm starting to get my symptoms of pregnancy now. Jiyong-oppa told me I had to buy a pregnancy test to know how many weeks I am now. And to be like really sure.

But I have to go to school first of course.

Jimin started to bully me again. Only more worse then before. Actually because of how he acts with me recently, others began to do that too.

I have never as much pain in my life. But...even so... I still love Jimin with all my heart.

I walked throught the hall of my school when I suddenly felt something wet and slimy on me.

It was rotten milk.

Girls- Hahahaha

I know I am strong and can punch them all. But...Jiyong-oppa said I can't use my strength since I'm pregnant and I'm sensitive. Or else my secret will be revealed not only about me being pregnant but also about me being the Blue Child.

Hyejong!!!!

I looked to were the sound came from and saw Taehung and Jungkook.

-Oh...hello Taehyung-nim, Jungkook-nim.

I acted of course or if they'll find out about this it will be bad for Taehyung and Jungkook.

Tae-Stop acting around Hyejong!!!

- What are you talking about Taehyung-nim? Now excuse me. Or else you'll smell like rotten milk.

I said and ran away.

While running away I heard:

G- Wooah look how many guys she seduced!!! First Jimin-oppa and now also Taehyung and Jungkook-oppa.

I ignored them and rushed to the girls bathroom. I grabbed my extra clothes I usually have for JKD or dance and walked in.

After showering and putting on those clothes I walked back to class.

Class

Triiing

Finally I can go home.

I walked into the pharmacy while looking at the messages on my phone.

- Can I have a pregnancy test please.

P- Yea sure. Any kind?

-Give me one that can you how far you are.

P- Here you are. A ClearBlue pregnancy test.

I gave him the money, bowed and walked away.

I got a message from TS entertainment and Hanny.

TS ENTERTAINTMENT

You got accepted. We want to meet you today as soon as possable!

TS

HANNY
Hyejong I just got a message from TS and I got accepted!!!🙌🙌🙌🙊🙊🙊

I quickly called Hana.

- Hanny I got accepted too...lets go together!!

Han-Okay lets go.

I found her waiting infront of TS entertainment.

She hugged me and grabbed my arm to the room where we had to meet.

CEO- Oh, welcome so... you two are already friends I see. Okay... So first I want to tell your positions. I thought over it.

I looked up at him.

CEO- Lets start with you Hana.

H- Okay.

CEO- You are the lead dancer and face of the group. You are also the vocalist.

CEO- Now you, Hyejong. You are the lead rapper, main dancer and the 2nd face of the group. Yiur stage name is Jongie.

-Thank you.

CEO- There are 7 members. The name of the group is LOVE ME. Or just LM for short. You will meet the girls next week and work together on a song because you'll debut in 2 weeks. Then you'll get 1 year and 4 months free for school and and after that your world as an idol will really start.

-Okay.

H- Thank you.

We smiled to him and walked out.

-Thank God I'll get 1 year free. Or else they'll see my baby belly.

H- You are pregnant?

-Oh...Ne.

Why did I say that out loud?!!

H- Congrats Hyejong!!! Or should I call you Jongie?

-Yah!

....

-

Bye!!

H- Bye Bye!!

I walked home and took the test.

The moon means....1 month pregnant already.

Suddenly something started to glow underneath my shirt.

I grabbed my phone with shaking hands and called Jiyong.

-Oppa!

JY- What!?? Did something happend?!!

- Something is glowing on my belly.

Jy- Thank God.

-Heh?

JY- That's normal Hyejong-ah. Look at it you'll find a star with a heart in it. That's the sign of pregnancy of a vampires child.
But...if you cry, get emotional or give birth the color of that will change to green or blue. So be careful. Now you have to wrap it always up.

- Thank you Oppa. I thought it wasn't normal. Sorry for disturbing you.

JY- It doesn't matter.

He said and hanged up.

I should sleep.

Jimin pov

I walked in the house after I've preformed to BigHit.

Where is Hyejong?

Maybe she is sleeping.

I took my clothes off and walked to the bathroom to shower. When I was done I found a box.

A Pregnancy test.

?

I ran to Hyejong and pulled up her shirt. There was the sign of pregnancy on it.

-WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!!!

Hyejong pov

I was dreaming when I heard a loud angry voice.

Chim- WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!!!

He held my box of pregnancy test.

Oh no...

.....