1

•~• This chapter is at school. I live in Belgium and we can't chose between Art or Music ,... So I just will write what we have (had) here.
...................................
HyeJong pov

WTF?!!!' I said as I saw 3 boys slapping each other faces really hard and laughing. Right now we have History about the Greeks
-_-. But luckly we have a teacher who doesnt even care if we talk so...

-Hana, can I jump out of the window pleeeeeaaase!!!!?

H- Of course you can! But wait I want to see Exo first before we can die together.

-😒 Really? I'm dying here and you are thinking about Exo ?

H- I can't help it!! Tsk,.. I'm just being a fangirl okay?

- Oh and... Did you forget about our Hoseok A.K.A Hopie?

Her face was as red as a tomato. She turned around to see if anyone heard me and then smacked my head.

H- Yaah!!! If anyone knows that, I'll won't be alive anymore.

-Oh don't worry about that ! You have a strong bodyguard next to you, right!!?

I only have fun with my friend and siblings. And believe me or not they call me the craziest and funniest girl ever. And did I tell you that I've got it from Tae-oppa. Tho' he is weird around everyone.

Teach- I HAD ENOUGH!! PARK JIMIN!!! JUNG HOSEOK!!! KIM NAMJOON!!! AND KIM HYEJONG!!! DETENTION!!

WTF? Everyone is talking and I have to go!

I was ready to scream and fight when Hana held me down. Well she knew how dangerous I can be when I'm angry.

H- Calm down, calm down. Just let it! You wil survive right!?

I can't even survive being in class with these idiots! And now I have to be alone with them?!!

They are weird and creepy.

-Aiiiissshh...jinjja!!

After school

I changed into usual clothes since I'm really uncomfortable in a skirt

I changed into usual clothes since I'm really uncomfortable in a skirt. BTW I DON'T CARE IF THE SHITTY TEACHER SAYS SOMETHING!!!

I walked into the classroom and realised that the 3 idiots were already inside.

RM- Hoseoooook look..

He pointed at the blackboard.

JH- PppppHahahahaha...

WTF? There is nothing on it? Aissshh these boys.

Chim- Look who we have here? The stupid boyish girl.

I ignored him and walked to a chair and sat down. I wore a special mask. The mysterious one and cold one. (Poker face)

Chim- Did you ask permission to sit down?!

Oh, you wanna play hah?

- Did you ask permission to talk to me?!!

He started getting angry. But something is telling me not to make him. I turned around and put my head on the desk.

Suddenly I felt somoene touching my leg.

I looked at the byuntae.

-Yah you byuntae!!! What the hell do you want?

Chim- You look better if you wear a skirt. Now you wear this skinny jeans that covers your sexy legs. Well this jeans is skinny so...

I kicked him a side. Only to protect myself. But that made him angry again. I looked at him and his eyes isn't brown anymore, no, it's yellowish. That made me scared. But being me I did't want to show my weak side so I ignored him again and looked the other way.

Chim- Tsk,Tsk,Tsk, being a bad girl after I told you that heh? Well, let me tell you, that you still the stupid HyeJong. Why? Because you listen to your parents who only want things for themselves and their family. You!! ARE NOTHING BUT A SLAVE TO THE- *smack*.

I smacked his face. It hurt me. That is not true!! They only want anything good for me!!

Even if that hurt I still don't want to let him see my weak side.

Chim- Ooooo, so this hurt you? You stupid b*tch!!! Let me let you learn a lesson!!!

He grabbed my arms really hard.

RM- Jimin this is enough let her go!!

Chim- Ani!!! Let me finish!!! So she will learn!!!

JH- Jimin!! Let goo!!

Chim- No!!

He grabbed me by my shirt.

Chim- Now let's see what kind of bra-

Park Jimin!!!

We all looked at the way that voice came from.

Teach- What are you doing?! Right, you will get more detention for 3 weeks. HyeJong you can go now before this boy will try to do something.

I thanked the teacher and ran away.

I ran to a place in the forest I've found a long time ago. A place that nobody knows.

It's really beautiful at night. The sky is dark blue. The smell of trees and nature. There is a waterfall, and in the winter (my favorite season) Its just beautiful.

I only come when I'm really sad, afraid or any emotional thing.

- I was so scared... Really, if he could do any further I would be raped. If the teacher didn't come I would've shown my weak side and be crying.

He was so scary. You know, I really hate him. He is handsome and mascular , good at sports and studying,... Still I hated him ever since I was young.

- But I never seen him so angry, nor I see those eyes before. Yellow eyes?!

Aissshh... now I'm more scared.