First day at school year 12

Shelby's out fit as picture
-------------------------------------------------------------
Shelby's pov
My name is shelby summers, I'm 18 and work at my own bakery. I have long dark brown hair and bright blue eyes the colour of the sky. Today is my first day of year 12 and I'm so excited to see my best friend Lilli who I have known for my whole life.

"Shelby! Get up right now or you will miss the school bus to your new school!" Mum said. And yes new school, Lilli and I went to different schools but I had to move to her school because my old school doesn't do year 12. "I'm up, I'm up! Just hang on" I said.

I got changed into a coat, skinny jeans, boots and grabbed my school bag. I ran down stairs to the kitchen to grab an apple for the walk to the bus stop. "Hi mum, bye mum" I said. "You sure your going to be alright at your new school" mum said. "Yes mum now bye", "bye sweetheart" mum said. With that I ran out the front door.

My house was like 50 blocks away from the bus stop so I run and run to make sure I get on the bus in time.

15 minutes later I have made it to the bus stop with 5 minutes to spare so I decided to text mum.
S-shelby
M-mum
S-hey mum, I made it to the bus stop with 5 minutes to spare. Ahhhh I'm so excited!
M-that's good. I hope you have fun on your first day!
S-I will talk to you later goodbye.
M-good luck!

I put my headphones in my iPhone and turned on never be like you by flume. I started humming the tune as I waited for the bus.

As soon as the song ended I turned my head to the right and saw the bus coming so I put my iPhone back into my pocket and put my thumb up to tell the bus driver that I'm a student. He starts to slow down and finally stops. I took my first steps onto the bus and said thank you to the bus driver. I looked at the students but didn't see Lilli anywhere so I decided to sit at the back in the corner since I didn't know anyone else.

I put my headphones back on and listened to the same song never be like you by flume and looked out the window.

When the bus stopped at a bus stop I didn't really pay attention to who and where that person was going to sit; until I felt someone tap my shoulder. I took my headphones off and looked at the person who tapped my shoulder. He looked my age and really cute. He had dirty blonde hair and light blue eyes.

"Hey, are you new? I didn't see you here last year?" He said. "Umm yes I am n-new" I said. Damn his cute and I just can't act normal, I just had to stutter. "Ohh where are my manners, I'm Blake King" Blake said sticking his hand out for me to shake with a big smirk on his face. "I'm Shelby Summers" I said shaking his hand. "What year are you in because if you're in year 12 we might have the same classes together?" Blake said. "I-I am in year 12" I said blushing. No no no why am I blushing. I look out the window to try cover my blush from Blake and decide to put my headphones back on.

Once we were close to school I took my headphones off and but them in my bag with my phone. I turned to look at Blake and court him staring at me with a smirk. " umm c-could you kind of s-show me where the o-office is?" I said. "Yes sure just follow me" Blake said. Once I got off the bus there were students everywhere. It was hard to see where Blake was. Until I felt a hand grab mine and pull me into the direction of the school. Once we were inside the school, it was empty and you will only see a few people every now and then. This was my chance to see who was holding my hand so I looked up and saw Blake looking down at me with a smirk. Well he sure likes smirking. "Umm thanks" I said taking my hand out of his and putting both hands in pockets of my jeans. "It's ok I thought you needed help" Blake said.

After what felt like hours which was only 5 minutes we made it to the office.

"Thanks again but maybe could you stay out here to help me find my classes when I'm done in the office?" I said. "Haha sure babe anytime" Blake said. Omg did he just call me babe? Nah it was probably me. "I won't be long" I said and stepped inside the office.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Coming out of the office* Shelby's pov

I shut the door to the office and saw Blake leaning against the lockers on his iPhone. As soon as he heard the door close he looked up at me with a cute small smile that made me blush. I looked down to make sure he didn't see me blush and handed him my timetable for the week. As soon as I looked up at him he looked excited. "We have the same classes all week I guess u can just be my little butterfly who follows me around to each class, aye?" Blake said. "Haha sure" I said feeling butterflies in my stomach.

Blake suddenly stopped in the hallway and looked at me so I did the same. Blake started to lean in and...........

----------------------------
An: haha cliffhanger
Vote,comment and follow
first story so please give it a try
just started today 28/01/2016