New look

Shelby's pov
When I was just walking around the shops all I heard was someone yell get her so I turned around and saw Fox and the others running towards me. "Ugh what do you guys want?, I'm just here looking at clothes and stuff" I said making them all look surprised. "Oh do you want some clothes?, Ok whatever here take this" Fox said giving me around $200 dollars. "Thx" I said about to run off but he grabbed my waist. "Your going to need someone with you, Kyle go with her and come back once she's done" Fox said walking away with the others.

I walked into a shop called ICE and spent all the money on clothes. When we walked out of the shop I stopped at a ice cream shop and gave Kyle my puppy dog eyes. "Ugh fine" Kyle said giving me $20 to get one for him an I.

We started walking back to the gang house but stopped at a car. "Do you want a ride or walk back?" Kyle asked. "I'll walk" I said starting to walk back. "Good choice, cya later" Kyle said driving off leaving me in a comfortable silence just walking down the street.

I walked past a alleyway but hid behind a bin trying to listen to the conversation happening down in the dark.

"Did you get me my money?" The guy holding the gun to someone's head said. "No but I will get it next week just please don't kill m....*BANG*. I had a shocked expression on my face and tried to quietly walk around the corner which I did. I started to act normal and walk at a normal pace. He looked out of the alley and straight at me as I was looking there. He started to talk to someone on the phone.

"hey, bring the van round back and grab the girl heading towards Fox's gang house quickly before she gets there". He said walking back into the dark alley. 'CRAP' I said to myself running as fast as I could towards Fox's house because I heard a fast car catching up to me. Just as I was close to Fox's front door a car came in front of me, opened the back door and pulled me in. I started struggling against this person. "Shh babe I've got you again and no one will take you away from me ever again I promise I will keep you safe, just go to sleep". Huh do I know this guy because I sure know that voice. Before I could find out who it was a cloth went over my mouth an I passed out.

-------------------------------------------
I woke up with a huge headache and arms around my waist. I turned around to see who it was but it was too dark to see. I sat onto his waist so I could see his alarm clock and saw it was 1:20am. I groaned and was about to get off him but he pulled my shoulders down so now I'm laying on top of him with me legs around his waist and his arms tight around me. "Shit bad position". I tried to move but that made it worse because he just rolled over so now his laying on top of me. I started to poke his chest but that didn't work so I hit/kneed him in his precious jewels aka the balls. *Groan* he said tightening his grip on me. "I.....CANT.....BREATHE.....YOU.....BUTT.....HEAD.....SO.....GET.....OFF!" I shouted between breaths which definitely woke him up but it took a while for him to realise this situation we're in. "Oh sorry babe" he said getting off me. "Who are you?" I said the question I wanted to know for hours. "You haven't forgotten me already, have you Shelby?" He said showing his blue eyes, hang on I know those blue eyes. "BLAKE!" I shouted and just hugged him to death. "Ugh I missed you". "Same and now Fox is looking for you and he knows that you're with me so if he spots you he will get you again so you need a make over, but don't worry that will happen in the morning, so go back to sleep" Blake said going back to sleep with me in his arms.

-------------------------------
When I woke up I found myself in a chain in front of a mirror, in the bathroom. "Uhhhhhh why am I here?" I asked myself struggling against the chair because I was tied down to the chair. It's like this person knew I would freak out so I screamed to tell them I was awake. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!". "Hey, it's ok don't worry, don't you remember that you needed a make over babe?" Blake said from behind me. "Oh". "Don't worry we are just going to cut your hair to under your shoulders instead of under your butt, give you eye contacts and put makeup on you, that's all ok?" Blake said smiling showing his teeth. "Yeah I guess that's ok but could you dye the end of my hair a dark blonde?" I asked. "Sure" Blake said. "JAMIE COME IN NOW!!!" Blake yelled into the bedroom.

A woman in her 20s came walking into the bathroom with blonde hair and blue eyes just like Blake but why do they look so similar? "Blake why do you look alike?" I asked. "Because we're siblings babe, now just sit back and relax" Blake said going out of the room. "Hi my name is Jamie and don't worry I already know your name, so what am I doing for you today?" Jamie asked. (Jamie is a girl). "Umm cut my hair up to my belly button and dye the ends a dark blonde please" I begged. "Coming right up".
------------
After the make over
Once I looked back up into the mirror, I was a completely new person. "Ugh at least I like the new look, BLAKE!!" I yelled for Blake so he could untie me. "YEAH!!" He replied. "I NEED YOU TO COME UNTIE ME PLEASE!". "OK COMING" Blake said as he came up the stairs and to the bathroom. "Thx" I said walking away but all Blake did was throw me over his should and walked down stairs.

I hope he isn't taking me back down to that horrible place called the basement....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you enjoyed this chapter please vote and follow for next chapter.