Ghost kisses

Shelby's pov
When ever I touch Blake I feel sparks since now I'm actually focusing on touching him. I like the feel of the Sparks running through me. Hmm I wonder why I never noticed it before, I should ask him.

As I looked up at him about to ask him, it's like he knew what I was going to say because he pulled my hand of his chest and said "we will talk later, umm Fox can you call drake for me". "DRAKE!!" Fox yelled up the stairs. "Yes?" Drake said looking me right in the eyes as he walked over to Fox. "Blake wanted you" Fox said pointing to Blake. "I would like you to have Shelby for me for the rest of the day while me and Fox have a little meeting ok?" Blake said. " yes sir" Drake said walking up to me. "OH HELL NO, I AM NOT HAVING MY HAND NEAR HIS FRONT PANTS NO WAY!!" I screamed as Blake took of the handcuff and gave it to Drake. "UGH I HATE YOU BLAKE, I DONT WANT TO TALK TO YOU ANYMORE NEVER EVER, ACTUALLY NOONE I DONT LIKE ANYONE HERE NOW LET ME GO DRAKE!" I yelled at drake. "No I want you to come to my bedroom hmm" he said as he clipped the handcuffs to the same spot as Blake.

"No please" I whispered as Drake pulled at his hips making me follow him upstairs, but when I looked back at Blake it looked like he had a look of a mistake. Drake walked into his room and clipped the hand cuff around the headboard and onto my other hand. "BLAKE!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. "Please..." I whispered starting to cry silently. Drake saw the tears and cupped my cheeks with his hands and wiped away my tears. "Shhhh it's alright don't worry I will give you more pleasure then anyone could ever give you babe" Drake whispered in my ear making me shiver under his breath and touch. "Wait!, I need to ask Blake a question" I said trying to get out of this situation.  He started to pull down my skirt to show my tattoo. "You can ask him later" he said as he started to kiss his name.

"Grr" Drake growled as he had lust in his eyes as he kept kissing his name. 'Now is your chance, kick him in the balls!' Someone yelled in my head. 'Ok' I replied back. I looked at drake kissing his name and I took that chance to kick him in the balls. "Fimgtndjf" he said as he held his balls. He started to lightly bit him name and kiss his way up to my neck. 'I thought you said that was my chance' I said to the person talking in my head. 'Well I thought it would work sorry, wait I will get Blake for you' She said and yes it's a female. As soon as she said that I heard two pairs of feet running up the stairs and down the hallway. 'Is that Blake coming?' I asked her. 'Yes I called him, your welcome' she said. 'Wait what's your name and who are you?' I asked. 'We will meet again ok goodbye for now and your going to s**** tonight beware!' She said as she disappeared. "Drake get off her now!" Blake said standing in the door way with Fox behind him both holding a gun. "NOOO" Drake mumbled kissing my neck back down to his name as he gripped onto my body like he would loose me if he let go. "Now drake or you won't get to hold her again!" Fox said. "URGH fine just one minute I need to give her the pleasure no one else can give her then mark her as mine, grrr!" Drake said holding me like he was claiming me as his. "What do you mean by marking me?" I asked no one in particular. "Nothing, now get up Shelby and come to me" Blake said. "Umm well as you can see I'm handcuffed to the bed so I can't" I replied. "GRRRR" Blake growled as his eyes turned Blake then back to normal. "Umm Blake are you ok your eyes changed colour which isn't normal?" I asked. "Your seeing things babe just hang in there, NOW DRAKE GIVE HER BACK!" Blake yelled the last part. "Blake you don't want to make him to angry you know what happens to him when you interrupt things his doing or stuff" fox said. "But I want her back...." Blake whined with puppy dog eyes. "SHELBY COVER YOUR EARS AND EYES NOW!" Blake yelled. So I covered my ears with my arms and closed my eyes.

I felt Drake get of me and put my skirt back on as someone tapped my shoulder. I opened my eyes and moved my arms so I could hear again. I looked up at Blake who was leaning over me untying the hand cuff off one hand and clipping it back to his pants. He looked at me with sorrow as I looked hurt as in a feeling way not physically. He helped me up and lead me into the living room. Blake decided to lie down on the couch which caused me to be pulled down on top of him. I tried to get up but I was just too tired. "Blake I have a couple questions I want answered now" I said to Blake listening to his hard beat raise. "Ok" he said. "First one, why did your heartbeat rise when I said I have a couple questions?" I asked wanting answers. "Because I think I know what your going to ask questions about" he answered. "Ok, secondly, umm when I was with drake stuck to the bed there was a voice in my head saying stuff but she said she would go get you then straight away you came, how? And who is she?" I asked putting my chin on his chest looking him straight in the eyes. "Idk" he replied. "But I don't und...." I stopped talking because Blake was looking my lips as he licked his lips. He started to lean in and softly kissed my lips like ghost kisses. He cupped my cheeks and started to deepen the kiss and I was loving the sparks flying through my body.
----------------------------------
It's just getting better hope you like
Comment
Share
Vote
Next chapter coming soon