Break

Shelbys pov

Once art was finished I got up and waited for Blake so I could follow him to the cafeteria.

When we got to the cafeteria it was huge! Tables here, tables there, tables everywhere. "Umm Blake where are we going to sit because all the tables are full?" I said. "Don't worry I have a gang at a table, we will be fine" Blake said. Ok well that's a relief.

When we both got our food I followed Blake to a table at the back corner far away from everyone else's tables. "Umm why is your table far away from everyone else?" I asked Blake. "Haha no reason" Blake said. 'I guess it's fine isn't it?'

We both sat down at a table which already had three boys on it. Hang on those are the boys I met in the hallway. "Are you guys the ones I ran into in the hallway not long ago?" "Yes, I'm pretty sure we didn't introduce ourselves. I'm Jake" The light brown eyed boy said. "I'm James" the black haired boy said. "And I'm Luke" the blonde haired boy said. "And I'm Shelby" I said happy that I have met some of Blake's friends.

I wasn't paying attention to what Blake was saying when I just thought of something. Omg I haven't seen Lilli today, where could she be?

"Shelby!" Blake said. "Huh oh sorry yeah?" I said. "You were in deep thought just then, what's wrong?" Blake said worried. "Oh it's nothing" I said looking down at my lap, starting to cry. "Hey it's ok, don't worry you can tell me" Blake said, but I had a feeling that I should trust him but I did. "I haven't seen my best friend all day and I don't know what's wrong. HAS SHE FORGOTTEN ME!!!???? Oh please no...." I whispered the last part with tears in my eyes. "What's her name babe?" Blake said. "Lilli" I whispered. "Don't worry she is probably sick and at home" Jake said. "Yeah probably. Could one of you show me where the bathroom is?" I asked. "It will be my pleasure" Luke and James said in sync. And with that I followed them to the bathroom and told them to please wait out here, and they both agreed.

Once I was in the bathroom I just broke down. "Why couldn't Lilli be here for me on my first day I need her!?" I said tears running down my face. Bang! "Shelby class is about to start so you should come out now!" "Yep I will be out there in a minute" I said throwing water onto my face to try wash the mascara of my cheeks.

Once I was done in the bathroom someone came out of a stall and spoke to me. "You need to stay away from..." BANG! "Hurry up Shelby!" James said. "Sorry I have to go but stay away from who?" I asked. " stay away from t......" She couldn't finish because that was when Luke came in and dragged me out of the bathroom. There was no one in the hallway to witness him dragging me by the arms until the girl in the bathroom poked her head out of the door and showed me a piece of paper with names on it. And those names were ............(An : I guess you already know the names so I won't make it a cliffhanger)
Those names were
Blake-gang leader
Jake-gang
James-gang
Luke-gang

What does she mean gang leader? I tilted my head to the side to show her that I don't understand and she wrote down something and showed me.'just stay away from them ok would you believe me if I said I was Lilli?' She said with a sad smile. "LILLI!!!!!!! NOOO LILLI!!!!" By then she got knocked out by a guy I didn't see who. Luke stopped dragging me and let me walk myself. That's when I ran to the bathroom but I didn't make it into the bathroom because someone put their hand around my waist and pull me back. "Don't go in there class is about to start" Blake? I turned around and it was Blake. "BUT I NEED TO HELP!!! Lilli........" I started crying again. "Don't worry just don't tell anyone that she is in the bathroom ok please for me?" "NO! Lilli warned me about you guys so no and leave me alone." I said walking away from him to my next class.

Once that class was over it was break again for lunch.
-----------------
An: sorry it's short
Comment,vote,follow
Cya