Jakes part at school

Jakes pov
Since I had to go pick up James who has black hair and dark brown eyes, as well pick up Luke who has dyed blonde hair and light blue eyes from there apartments I couldn't take Blake with me. "Blake! Get up now because I'm not taking you today so you have to take the bus" I said. "Ok ok" Blake said. Once He got changed He grabbed his bag and ran out of the apartment to the bus stop. "Well that was easy" I said to myself.

Since I was already ready I grabbed my car keys to my black BMW and went to James apartment first.

Once I got to James apartment he was already waiting outside so as soon as I stopped my car he was already in. "Hey Jake do you think Blake will find his new target today?" James said. "I'm not sure James, I'm not sure" I said. And with that little chit chat over I drove to Luke's apartment.

When I made it to Luke's apartment he was leaning against the building on his phone so I beeped the horn to get his attention, which worked. Luke got into the car and said the same thing as James. "Hey Jake and James do you think Blake will find his new target today?"."that's what James said so I'm going to tell you what I told him. I'm not sure Luke, I'm not sure" I said. "Oh ok" Luke said. Once that conversation was over I made it to school.

We all got out of the car and walked to the tree we use to get up onto the schools roof since it's got two floors. Once I got onto the schools roof I got a text from Blake.

B-Blake
J-Jake
B-hey, there's a new girl named Shelby summers I want her to be the new target.
J-Hey, so I guess you picked a hot one right?
B-yep totally hot and since she is new she won't know about the kidnapping last year of the girl in are maths class.
J-yep good idea about her what class does she have second?
B-I'm not sure yet but most likely art so bump into her on her way. Ok she is coming out now bye.
J-bye and will do.

"Ok boys, we've got a job to do" I said to James and Luke who both had a giant smirk on their face just like me.

"Blake has found his target......." I said
-----------------------------------------------------------
*inside the school hallways* Still Jakes pov

As James, Luke and I were wondering around inside the school hallways down stairs making are way to maths we saw Blake, Mr Gordon and who I think is Blakes target standing outside of the maths classroom. As they're in a deep conversation we snuck into class without them seeing.

James sat at the front of the class, Luke sat at the back and I sat in the middle row. I watched as The Target enters the classroom and sits next to the last years target. I took a glance at Blake with a worried expression. "It's fine" Blake mouthed. Instead of mouthing what I was going to say I texted Blake.
J-Jake
B-Blake
J-WHAT IF SHE TELLS THE NEW TARGET WHAT HAPPENED AND THAT IT COULD HAPPEN TO HER!?
B-don't worry I will text her and take of it so it won't happen again.
J-*sign* that's good but make sure you do it right and make sure she won't ever sit next to or talk to her again. Talk later.
B-I will do it right this time don't worry and yeah talk later.

After texting Blake the bell rang a little while later and James,Luke and I all ran out of the classroom to the second floor to make sure we bump into The Target when she comes up stairs.

After a while of waiting we acted like we were walking and made sure she ran into us. As soon as she bumped into me all her books fell onto the floor. She looked up at me and the boys. "Sorry I didn't see you coming" I said. "It's ok" she said starting to bend down to grab her books when I started talking. "No don't grab your books, boys grab her books and see what class she has next"."she has art Jake" James said. "I shall help you to art then" I said grabbing her books from the boys and walking in the hallway to her class.

As The Target and I walked down the hallway I made sure we missed class 22."Jake my classroom is 22. We went passed it so may I please have my books and I will just turn around?" She said grabbing her books from my arms. As soon as she turned around I yelled. "WAIT! May I please have you put your contacts into my phone and I will do the same to yours?" I asked. "Umm sure". When we both finished she walked into her maths class and I checked my phone to see what her name was. So Shelby summers is her name hey. She is a hot one and has a nice name hmmm yep I want to switch every month or so with Blake for her.

I will just have to ask Blake once we get The Target in our hands. Which we will get The Target tonight.
-------------------------------

An:
Please do tell me if I should keep switching pov or keep it as shelbys pov?
Comment,vote and follow
Cya.