The COUSIN? FOX?

Shelby's pov
I suddenly felt someone put their arms around me, which felt like s hug from the back. I turned around and saw the guy I don't know. "LETS GO OUTSIDE FOR A SECOND!!" I yelled grabbing his hand taking him outside with me.

"What's your name?" I asked first like we were playing 20 questions. "Matthew, and you are Shelby" Matthew said. "How did you know that was my name?" I asked. "Idk" Matthew said. "Do I know you?, you look familiar?" I asked. "Thank god, at least you think you know me, I'm your step cousin" Matthew said as I really took in all his details, he had brown eyes and light brown hair. "Really!?, I always thought I was alone..." I whispered. "Oh don't cry" Matthew said hugging me as I started to cry. "Ugh we can talk later lets just go and have some fun" I said pulling him into the club again.

But since there was so many people, I can't see him anymore. I stressed out and kept turning and turning looking for him. "We're you looking for me?" Someone said into my ear. Ugh Blake. "No" I said starting to walk into the vip area. As I was about to walk in I looked into the area and saw Fox and his gang also in the vip area. "CRAP" I said a bit to loud because they heard. Fox came over to me and said "have you seen this girl" he said pointing at a picture. "No bye" I said a bit to fast and started to speed walk back into the club but Fox grabbed my arm. "Wait a minute, why do you look so much like her?" Fox said. "BLAKE, MATTHEW, JAMES, LUKE, JAKE!!!!!!" I screamed as loud as I could because I knew that Blake knows it's me screaming if I screamed. I looked through the glass to see them all look towards the VIPs area and had eyes wide. They started to run towards us but Fox threw me over his shoulder, before he ran out I jumped off his shoulder and locked the doors behind him. "Lol, that was fun" I said looking up to the others who had a 'are you crazy' look on their faces.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, how could that be fun. We could of lost you and could never get you back" Matthew and Blake said at the same time. "Haha you boys are funny and I think someone spiked my drink, lol well that doesn't matter lets party!!!" I said grabbing Blakes and Matthews hand. I started to grind on Blake who was behind me and dance with Matthew is front of me.

When a new song came on I walked over to the bar. "Can I have the strongest drink you have?" I asked the man at the front. "Are you drunk?" He asked. "Noooooooooooo-yesssss...." I said not even knowing what I said. "Ok" he said passing me the drink. I took a couple sips to find out that this was the weakest drink. "HEY, I SAID STRONGEST DRINK EVER NOT WEAKESTS I DAMAND A REFUND AND I THINK YOU MIGHT NEED HEARING AIDS!!!" I yelled at him which got the guards attention because he was standing right next to me. "Is this lady being rude?" The guard asked the front bar guy. "Yes". With that the guard threw me over his shoulder and walked outside. He put me onto the ground and said "be careful there's a car that keeps wondering these streets, so um is there anyone that needs to know that you got kicked out?". "Yes Blake, Matthew, Jake, Luke and James" I said showing him pictures of them that I randomly found in my shoe. "Ok I will tell them, have a nice night" he said walking back in.

"Crap, I'm alone outside and Fox is wondering the streets, FUCK!!" Oh crap! Now they know I'm outside by yelling fuck, shit. Suddenly the lights to this street turned off and I think I saw a van coming this way. The van stopped right in front of the club. They opened the back door and said "get in". " no never" I said starting to run down the street. Don't look back don't look back "SHELBY!!" I heard Blake say. "BLAKE" I yelled back, about to turn around but the van got in my way. That's when they opened the back door and Drake and Rhys where trying to pull me in by my waist. They were just too strong so I gave up and let them pull me in. As I was being pulled in Drake sat on my waist and Rhys grabbed my hands. Rhys started tying my hands and ankles down onto the bus. "Why the fuck do you guys have handcuffs attached to the bottom of the van?" I asked looking up at drake who is still on me. "Because I know you want to punch me right now don't you?" Drake asked. "Yes I do" I said back. *GGRRRRRRR* I said as Drake stared to put his hands on my thighs, stomach and hips.

"Why do you guys want me, there is so many other girls that are better looking then me, I don't understand" I said to everyone. "We want you because look at those curves you got, and also you're Blakes weakness" Drake said laughing at the end.

We got to Foxs house and walked in after Rhys untying me. Fox pushed me onto the ground at his feet where he was sitting on the couch. He picked me up and put me on his lap, but this time I know not to struggle. "This is going to be fun watching Blake suffer because he doesn't have you" Fox said putting his hands all over me.

I hope I get back to Blake because i don't want to be here any longer. Please come and save me Blake like you always do.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hey new chapter, next one at 50 votes
Hope you enjoyed.