When I wake up

When I woke up, everything was fuzzy and too bright so I kept my eyes closed. I heard footsteps walking towards the room I'm in. When the door opened it wasn't just Blake it was also Jake, James and Luke with him. "Uhh I see you are awake babe, so would you like me to uncuff your hands from the chair you are in?" Blake says acting stupid. "Well duh!" I say sassy. "Don't talk to me like that!, but first I'm going to tell you some rules".
"1. If I uncuff you, you will not run away.
2. You will do what ever I tell you to do.
3. You will wear what ever I tell you to wear.
4. You will listen to all of us in the gang.
5. Call me master.
Do you understand?" Blake says. "Yes" I said. "Yes what!". "Yes master".

With that Blake comes and uncuffs me from the chair. Blake grabbed me by the arm and started draggng me to another room with James, Luke and Jake following behind me.

I didn't know where Blake was taking me but I think it's the living room or something.

Blake stopped in a living room like I guessed and made me sit in his lap, but I didn't want to sit in his lap so I struggled to get out of his strong grip on my hips. "Don't struggle or you will get a punishment " Blake whispered but I didn't want to sit on his lap so I kept struggling. "I TOLD YOU NOT TO STRUGGLE NOW YOU GET A PUNISHMENT!" Blake yelled which got the others attention. "Wait what no please I don't want a punishment I just didn't want to be in your lap please!" I begged Blake not to give me a punishment but he didn't seem to care and grabbed me. I turned to look at the others that followed me and they all had a look of sympathy for me but that made me scared more.

Once we made it to the room of nightmares all I saw was whipes, knifes, chains, handcuffs and everything else you could possibly think off. I started to cry as Blake threw me onto the floor and kicked me in the stomach. "Boys put her into the chair!" Blake said. The three boys grabbed me and put me in the chair as I was crying. "Shh I'm sorry I can't help now but I will help once your out ok" Jake whispered into my ear as he tired my hands behind my back behind the chair.

"Hmmm I told you not to struggle and look where it got you, in the chair" Blake said. "Shall we get started?" And with that the three boys left the room. "This won't hurt a bit" Blake said putting the cloth over my mouth making me pass out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once I woke up I couldn't see good so I decided to go have a shower so I got up off the bed but fell back down again. "Jake can you come here for a Minute" I yelled trying to get Jake to come not Blake. "Yes what do you need babe" oh no that isn't Jake. I turned to look at the doorway and saw Blake standing there. "What do you need help with darling?". "Uh I asked for Jake not you now leave, JAKE!" I yelled his name but he didn't come. "Shelby his not coming because I told him to and only I can help you now what do you need?" Blake said angry. "I I I need help to get into the bathroom that's all" I said really not wanting Blake to help but meh. Blake came to me and picked me up bridal style and sat me down on the bench. "Thx" I whispered. "Sure anything else?". "No". "Oh we're going to a party at the red hooks (another gang who are friends with this gang) so once you get out of the shower wear what I tell you to ok and call me when your done getting changed now cya later"Blake said walking away and shutting the door with me locking it.

Once I got in the shower I sat on the ground and just relaxed with the warm water running down my back. I grabbed the shampoo and conditioner and rubbed it into my hair.

When I was done in the shower I hopped out of the shower and grabbed two towels. One for my body and one for hair. I walked out of the bathroom and saw a white dress and pink high heels on my bed. I put the dress and shoes on.

I walked into the walk in robe to grab a pink headband and necklace to go with the outfit. When I finished putting my hair in a high pony tail it still reached my hips. lol. I walked out of the room and back to the living room. Ugh I look like a slut and that's not my type I'm shy not a slut....ugh.

Once I made it to the living room all the boys stopped what they were doing and stared at me. "Umm hi why are you guys looking at me?" I said to all of them. "Cause your hot baby girl!"Jake said. "Yeah what he said Luke and James said at the same time. "HEY GUYS SHES MINE NOT YOURS!!! Now let's get to the party" Blake says taking my hand and leading me to the car but before we got to the car I turned around and kicked Blake in the balls and ran down into the forest. "GET HER BOYS!!" Blake yells as the Jake follow me and Luke and James got in the car with Blake so they were faster.

I ran an ran til I could run so I started to slow down. I turned around and saw Jake right behind me. CRAP I can't give up now just keep running Shelby just keep running! I ran but wasn't fast enough because Jake grabbed my hips and pushed me down to the ground. I was on my back with him on my waist with one of his hands holding my hands above my head and another on his chest. "Damn your fast even in heels haha" Jake said laughing.

"Why....me?" I said starting to cry. "Shh it's alright if you just come to the party and have fun I will try stop Blake from giving you a punishment tonight ok?" Jake said looking guilty. "O.....k" I said scared because I heard a car coming towards us. "Wait no Jake please don't let him take me back please!" I said to Jake. "I'm sorry, Blake I got her!" Jake yelled the last part. "You can come back into the car once I throw her in the middle!" Blake said walking over to me. Blake grabbed me and threw me into the back of the car next to Luke and Jake. "I told you not to run! What part of that rule don't you understand!" Blake yelled at me as his eyes darkened.

"I'm sorry you would of tried to run too if you were me" I whispered to Blake. "WHAT DID YOU SAY BITCH!" Blake yelled. "I said I'm sorry you would of tried to run if you were me" I said a bit louder. "Oh well we're here now don't get out of the car until I grab your hand" Blake said getting out of the car grabbing my hand.

We went to the front door and all I could hear was loud base music being played. Blake knocked on the door and pushed me behind him. A tall and handsome guy opened the door and said come in. As I walked into the house the guy who opened the door for us just stared at me and said "hey I'm Justin and you must be Shelby, nice to meet you" Justin said grabbing my hand and taking me down the hallway to a.....bedroom? "Umm Justin why are.... I couldn't finish my question because Justin locked the door and pushed me onto the bed. "JUSTIN WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!??" I started to become scared since you know we're in a bedroom and alone. I heard the music stop playing and it went silent. "Umm I was wondering if everyone could look around for a young girl in a white dress and pink shoes" I heard Blake say through a microphone. I decided to scream to try get his attention but after a couple seconds Justin covered my mouth.

Oh no I hope he heard me.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An: how was this chapter I hope you like it
Comment,vote share
I'm sorry that I couldn't update for a while but I will try get another one up on Friday cya then *wave, wave*